Author's Notes: Story Divergence

Alright folks, as you probably guessed, we have reached a major fork in the road for the story. The last chapter ended on a tiny cliffhanger and you folks get to vote on where the story will go. Depending on who found (Y/N) last chapter, we'll follow one of the story lines. If Qrow, Jaune, Nora, or Ren found (Y/N), you'll be taking the Team RNJR route. If Tai finds (Y/N), you'll be following Yang. If Blake finds you (My own personal vote since facing the White Fang is something both (Y/N) and Blake have to do), off with her. If Weiss or Ironwood finds you, to Atlas with you (I have a reasonable explanation for this, I swear)! The story and the characters will be effected by the change and there will be a few minor changes to the story depending on what route you guys go with. I'll leave this up for a couple of days or if I think a substantial amount of people are leaning towards one route, which ever comes first. Leave your vote down in the comments and explain why you voted on that route and what you want to see from it. And remember, only one person finds you next chapter, so choose only one and choose wisely. Thank you so much for your support guys and I'll see you all later!