Prologue. The Beginning

Third person POV

Naruto once had a loving family. His parents were killed when Naruto was still 6 years old by a most wanted and dangerous man who has killed numerous famous figures. His name was Kurama AKA The Kyuubi. To leave evidence that Kyuubi killed them, he used to a knife to scar Naruto with 6 whiskers, three on both sides.

Three of them were taken to the hospital. The police couldn't track The Kyuubi so the case left on hold. The parents died due to major blood loss but their baby boy survived. Naruto's parents, Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina were well known doctors that saved lots of patients at that time. The killing made headlines in Japan that many mourned over their deaths.

Little Naruto was shocked and scared. Where is mama and papa? He cried and cried that tears couldn't stop. He missed them a lot. Why did they leave him alone? What should he do? Where should he go? He curled himself like a ball in the corner of the hospital room.

When Minato and Kushina's besties Umino Iruka and Hatake Kakashi heard the news, they immediately rushed to their hospital room and found out Naruto was sobbing in the corner. They hugged him closely and tightly, comforted the blonde boy caressing his back and head. Due to the exhaustion from crying too much, he fell asleep in their arms.

Iruka looked at Kakashi and said, "We couldn't leave him alone, we should adopt him."

Kakashi nodded. They knew that they should take in the blonde and make him their child. After all, both of them are gay and a couple. They couldn't have a child anyways so they are glad to have one.

They raised him as their own child and showered him with love. Little did they know that Naruto grew up to be the cutest thing they have ever seen in their life. Sun blessed blonde wavy curls, sparkling sapphire blue eyes that looks like gemstone with a delicate whiskered face like a kitten.

Naruto was glad that he had two loving parents beside his original parents. He still missed them lots but he is living his best life right now.

Iruka (An overly protective mother hen) was always contantly worried about Naruto while Kakashi was a perverted man that likes reading The Series: Icha Icha Paradise written by Naruto's godfather Jiraiya who was Minato's teacher and a famous writer. He sometimes comes over to check on Naruto telling him stories about his parents and stays overnight. Naruto was home schooled by them because they thought it would be safer for him to stay home learning. Naruto was smart and quick-witted. Everytime he learned something new, he memorized it immediately. The three of them were shocked, they knew he definitely inherited Minato's intelligence and of course, Kushina's personality. Like a ball of sunshine! That basically sums up Naruto's life right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

——————————————
This is my first fanfic here in wattpad. Feel free to leave comments and feedback! Love you guys❤️