Chapter Four

Harry frowns when Louis walks in. "They aren't letting me leave..."

"What? Why?" Louis' eyes widen, "has something happened?!"

"Nobody can pick me up and the doctor would rather me not use public transport, so I have to stay until Niall's not busy."

"Oh," Louis furrows his eyebrows. "After I've checked your vitals, I'm done with work. I can drive you home if you'd like!"

Louis begins to wheel over the blood pressure machine and puts the band around Harry's upper arm, sticking the valcro together and beginning the machine.

Harry winces a little as it begins to tighten and gives Louis a shy smile. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a trouble..."

Louis places his hand on his hip sassily, "Harry Styles, you are never a trouble."

The machine makes the sound it does when finished and Louis writes down the results, smiling happily when they're good.

"Alright, love. I'll go sign out and we can head off, okay?"

"Sounds good to me!" Harry blushes as he sits up. "I still need to get dressed... Eleanor isn't here to help me today."

"I can?" Louis clears his throat, blushing a little. "Only if you're comfortable with that of course!"

Harry scratches his head, nodding. But then a frown is filling his face, when he pulls his hand back, a lock of hair with it.

"Oh no," Harry stares at it in shock, his mouth gaping open. "Lou," Harry looks up at him with teary eyes.

"It's okay, love," Louis bites his lower lip, rushing to pull Harry into a hug. "It's only hair. It'll grow back."