Chapter Twenty-Two

To say Louis is relieved would be an understatement. Somehow, Harry has perked up, is laughing and joking around once again.

He is chatting to Eleanor about Louis and how his eyes crinkle at the sides when Louis walks in.

The older boy becomes flustered, a fond look making its way to his face. "What are you two talking about?" He knows, but he loves seeing Harry squirm.

"You. Always you," Harry giggles and Eleanor takes it as her cue to leave, waving to both boys and walking out.

Louis sighs and sits on the bed, a cheeky grin on his face. "What am I going to do with you Harry Styles? Giving me non stop heart attacks..."

"It's not real," Harry winks. "I faked it all," he jokes, cracking a smile. "I just really love hospital food!"

"Well, you fooled me!" Louis laughs. "I was going to get us breakfast at that cafe you like... But I guess, if you love hospital food so much, I'll just get you some of that."

Harry gasps, hand flying to his chest. "You're evil!" He cries dramatically.

"And you're cute..." Louis winks, moving to press a kiss to Harry's lips. "I have to sleep in the staff area, since I'm working really early. I don't want to go home since you are here, but I'm also classed as a visitor when I'm off the clock."

Harry pouts, but nods. "Okay, Lou... I love you."

Louis stands up, taking Harry's hand in his own. "I love you too," he says seriously, eye's staring into Harry's.

"One last cuddle?" Harry grins, opening his arms wide.

Louis easily falls into place, hugging the boy tightly. He feels his heart beat against his own and his breathing becoming more evened out.

Louis pulls back and presses a long kiss to Harry's lips. He gives him a smile and goes to walk out the door, a blushing mess.

"Hey, Lou!" Harry calls out, just as the boy is about to leave.

"Yeah?" Louis holds onto the door frame, a loving smile on his face.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson."

Louis chuckles shaking his head.

"And I love you Harry Styles."

They smile at eachother for a moments more, before Louis is blowing Harry a kiss.

The younger pretends to catch it and places it against his heart as he watches Louis leave the room.