Chapter Twenty-Five

Today was hard. Hannah, one of Louis' kids started chemo today. Not long ago, they were sitting in a doctors office, Louis sobbing whilst being told, his baby has leukemia.

Louis sits on a chair between Hannah and Larry, Hannah's twin brothers, beds. He is sporting a plastered smile, his insides feeling crushed.

Uncle Niall walks in, a small smile on his face. He waves to the kids and sits on the bottom of Hannah's bed.

Louis looks at the twins, their features so similar to Harry's. He searched for ages to find a surrogate for them that was perfect. Her name was Addison. She has long, chocolate brown, curly locks and electric green eyes. Just like Harry's.

And now, when Louis looks at his kids, he sees Harry. Just how it should be. Harry should be a dad, sitting here, married to Louis. But he is not... That doesn't mean Louis will let him be forgotton though.

"I want to tell you guys a story tonight, one not from a book..."

Hannah gives her father a smile, nodding and Larry sits up further, kicking his blankets off, clapping his hands. "Yay!"

Louis glances at Niall and purses his lips, cursing himself for already wanting to cry.

"This is a story about prince Louis..."

"That is you!" Hannah giggles. "You is Louis!"

Louis nods and continues to speak. "Prince Louis fell in love with a handsome man, prince Harry."

He hears Niall whimper a little, but doesn't look at him. He can get through this...

"Prince Harry was the most beautiful man in the world. He had a beautiful personality, an incredible heart and he was just... Amazing in every way possible."

"Awe!" Hannah smiles.

"Prince Harry and prince Louis were very, very happy together... But there was a problem," Louis frowns.

Larry gasps, crawling further towards his father. "What was the pwobwem?"

"Harry had promised to help fight the mean dragons before he had met prince Louis..."

"Oh no!" Hannah places her hand over her mouth. "Did pwince Hawwy get bitten?! Or fire breathed onto him?!"

"Prince Harry was the bravest boy in the world... There was so many dragons against him. Prince Harry fought as hard as he could. In the end, he lost the battle..."

Louis has to squeeze his eyes shut to stop tears, he takes a shaky breath and reopens his eyes.

"Where is pwince Hawwy now?" Larry questions, eyes full of curiosity.

"Harry is in heaven... He is with the stars," Louis explains softly, finding it so hard to breathe. He hears Niall sniffling softly, but can't bring himself to look.

"Can he come visit us?!" Hannah squeals excitedly. "I can show him my dolls!"

"Harry can't come back, love... But he is waiting, okay? He is looking down on you guys right now, looking after you," a sob falls from Louis' lips and he is quick to cover his mouth to muffle the sound.

"If pwince Hawwy is waiting, can we go visit?"

"One day but for now, we just dream of him." Louis whispers, voice cracking. "Princess Hannah has her own dragons to fight now... And I know she will be brave like Harry was. She can do it. Prince Louis, prince Larry, prince Niall... And prince Harry, they all believe in her."

"I'll win daddy, I'll do pwince Hawwy pwoud. I'll fwight them for him."

Tears begin to flow quickly from Louis' eyes. He stands up and presses kisses to Hannah and Larry's forhead, before he is rushing from the room.

He sobs loudly, not being able to hold it back and Niall is there immediately, pulling Louis in for a hug. "I miss him so much!" Louis grips onto Niall's shirt, gasping to catch his breath. "I need him! I can't go through this again!"

"After prince Harry lost the battle, he left his equally as brave love of his life..." Niall mumbles softly, holding Louis as tight as possible. "Prince Louis stayed strong, he protected the kingdom and his little prince and Princess. He made so many good memories, so that when he is in the stars with Prince Harry, he can share all the memories he made."

Louis nods and continues to cry. "All of this is all for him. I'll see him on the other side of the stars."

The End