Chapter Six

"Hello Harry!" Louis holds a bouquet of roses in his hand. He has a grey shirt and a pair of black jeans on and a breathtaking smile on his face.

"Hi Lou!" Harry blushes, biting his dark red, bottom lip.

"These are for you," Louis hands them to the younger boy. "I hope they're okay..."

"They're absolutely perfect!" Harry takes them and places them under his nose, smiling at the scent. "I'll quickly go put them in a vase. Come in?"

"Okay!"

They both walk inside holding hands. Louis admires the boy, how he walks, how he smiles, how he talks.

He is just perfect in every single way and Louis could just burst out of fondness.

"How are you feeling today?" Louis watches Harry fill the vase with water, his curls falling over his face.

"Actually really good," Harry nods and carefully places the roses in. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing," Louis whispers. "Like really amazing! I got this really cute boy's number the other day..." Louis grins cheekily. "I keep getting cute selfies from him. It's adorable."

"Does this really cute boy have a name?" Harry plays a long, smirking a little.

"Harold!" Louis coos. "Such a cutie! I'd show you a picture, but I'd be too scared you'd like him too much..."

"Ohh," Harry nods. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

"Most definitely not."