Chapter Thirteen

"Harry, I have your test results!" Harry's doctor, James, walks in. He frowns when he sees how tightly Louis has ahold of Harry's hand, the younger boys skin there turning whiter if possible.

"And?" Harry questions, sitting forward to listen more intently.

"Everything seems quite good!... Better than last time we took the tests at least. I think the turn you may have just been an after affect of the chemo."

Harry let's out a sigh of relief, squeezing Louis' hand tighter if possible.

"I'd still like to keep you in overnight, just to monitor you, okay? I'll be back later to check up on you!"

"Okay," Harry replies and with that, James walks out, closing the door behind him.

Louis pulls Harry towards himself and holds the younger close to him, his own heart beating quickly. "I hope everything will be okay..."

"It will, Lou!" Harry chuckles, running his hand through the latter's hair. "Shouldn't you be working though?"

"Are you kicking me out?" Louis grins cheekily and stands up, pecking Harry's cheek. "I should he working, sadly. But I'll come in here for extra check ups on you!" Louis winks and places his hands in the pocket of his blue  nurse scrubs shyly. "I was wondering..."

Harry hums in question, tilting his head to the side.

"Tomorrow night, would you like to have a sleepover at mine? We can watch movies and stuff-only if you want to..."

"I'd love that, Lou! A lot!"