Chapter Ten

Harry opens the door for Louis and is immediately pulled in for a hug.

"I'm scared," Harry swallows thickly, insecurely touching his beanie.

"I've got you," Louis whispers.

They walk into the loungroom, where Harry's clippers sit on the coffee table. "I wanted to do it somewhere comfortable," Harry shrugs.

"Awesome!" Louis claps his hand together and pecks Harry's cheek. "You're so brave."

Harry stares at Louis' lips for a moment, before surging forward and slotting them with his own.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry," he begins to back away, but is stopped by Louis who grabs him by the back of the neck and pulls him in for another.

"It's okay," Louis whispers out of breath and rests his head against Harry's. "More than okay."

"Should we get my hair over and done with?" Harry whispers, nuzzling his face into Louis' neck.

"Only when you're ready..."

"I'm ready," Harry sighs, shoulders slumping. "I think..."

"How about we make some tea? Get comfortable before we do it... What's your favourite music album? We can put that on too!"

Harry smiles and sinks onto the couch, as he watches Louis run around, trying to look after him. He really likes this boy and Harry wishes that he knew if they have a future or not.