Chapter Seventeen

Harry groans softly from the pasanager seat of the car. He looks out the window, hand pressed to his forehead.

"Everything okay, Haz?" Louis glances over at him, seeming to notice the boys discomfort instantly.

"My whole body just hurts. Like everything is aching..." He whines, squirming in his seat. "It will go away, it's fine. It has happened before, last time Niall and I just got high, helped a lot actually."

"Oh," Louis nods, continuing to drive along the dark road. "You've smoked, nice. Cool, cool... I have never."

"Never?" Harry asks, honestly a little suprised. He always thought Louis was a bit of a rebel, a rule breaker.

Louis shrugs insecurely, keeping his eyes on the road. "No... I have wanted to try it, but also didn't want to stuff up my job."

"Do it with me?" The car goes silent, besides from the music playing quietly on the radio. "I have some at my house... Niall got me some. We can go past and pick it up!"

"I don't know, Haz... We could get into a lot of trouble." Louis explains, voice cracking... He really doesn't like saying no to Harry.

"I thought you were a bad boy..." Harry says seductively, moving his hand to Louis' thigh.

Louis swallows thickly, moving his eyes to Harry's. "Let's do it."