Chapter Fifteen

"Tell me, tell me, tell me..." Niall whispers as he follows Harry into the hospital for his chemo treatment.

Harry just grins cheekily, winking at Niall. "Nope!"

"But Harry!" The blonde whines, giving the younger his best pout. "Please..."

"Fine!" Harry stops in his tracks grabbing Niall's hands in his own. "We kissed..."

"Okay," Niall bites his lip, containing a smile. "And then?"

"He may or may not have asked me to be with him," Harry whispers calmly, gibing Niall a pointed look.

"With him?" Niall tilts his bead smirking. "As in sex?"

"What?!" Harry laughs, covering his mouth. "No idiot! As in, I've got a boyfriend now!"

"So... You didn't have sex?" Niall furrows his eyebrows and frowns.

"No," Harry shakes his head. "Should we have?"

"Well... You've been telling me about your little nursy fantasies since you started chemo. And that was over a year ago!"

"Oh-" Harry blushes. "I know... But, he may not feel the same. Maybe he wants to wait."

"Wait?" Niall scoffs. "I could never."

Harry rolls his eyes, grabbing Niall's hand and tugs him along. "You have no self control, that's why-walk faster or we will be late!"

Once they arrived, James comes in to start Harry's treatment. Niall decides on staying to keep Harry company.

Harry protests, but his voice is died down when his... Boyfriend, walks in.

"Hazzy," Louis greets cheekily, rushing over to press a kiss to his lips. "How are you feeling beautiful?"

"Really good, Lou! Better than ever!"

"Yay!" Louis smiles and grabs the blood pressure machine. "Just got to take your vitals-oh hi Niall!"

"Hi Louis! Guess what?!"

"What?" Louis looks up at him, then back at the machine, a smile still etched on his face.

"Harry wants to have sex with you!"