PROLOGUE

LAO BANG'S POV
We are currenyly at the car... I turn around to see the city disappearing behind us. I can't belive that dad really thought that a new life style would be the best for our family...

Please, our family, working as farmers? I don't think we are made for it... I'm a city boy... I like having tall building, and also using my phone all the day long...

I seriously can't imagine myself living at the countryside and happily taking care of cows, sheeps and so

I seriously can't imagine myself living at the countryside and happily taking care of cows, sheeps and so... It's impossible...

-Heejin: Why are you so serious? (pokes your cheek)
-Lao: How wouldn't I? We are moving... Everything we know until now will disappear...
-Heejin: Why don't you take it as a new chance to start all over again? (smiles)
-Dad: Listen to your sister Lao, she's right... We'll be happy in our own farm... The Feng's farm! It sounds cool, right dear?
-Mom: Yeah, and our kids will get the chance to get in touch with nature... Which is really difficult nowadays...
-Lao: (sighs and close your eyes trying to sleep)

They may be able to trick Heejin since she's younger... But they can't lie to me. I know that dad has been fired and that he thought of having he's own business so we can survive...

Dman it, it'll be really hard to survive away from my friends. I can't belive that I'll need to stand Heejin's silliness all the time... I won't survive this. I swear to God, that whenever is possible, I'll return back to the city and live by myself...

-Time skip until you reach the farm-

-Dad: (parks the car) Well family, I'm glad to introduce you to our new home... (smiles) Feng's farm from now on... It looks kinda old now, but we'll work on it in order to make it look as good as possible...
-Lao: (gets outside the car) This is... Our new house? (almost faints)

-Mom: (pats your back) Here you'll have that big room you always wanted

-Mom: (pats your back) Here you'll have that big room you always wanted... (chuckles)
-Lao: Yeah... But this is not what I meant... (sighs)
-Dad: Well, since I feel a little bit bad for you guys... I'll allow you to choose any room you prefer... (smiles) C'mon, let's get inside so you can choose...
-Heejin: I want the room with the biggest window... Sunlight is really important for me...
-Lao: Fine... Let's do this...