BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2

LAO'S POV
I wake up and head downstairs... Apparently everything is just like yesterday... I still can't belive that they all have transformed into objects... I actually don't know who is each of them...

-Lao: Good morning... Is there any of you there?
-Jeongyeon: Of course?
-Lao: Ah, Jeong... You are the chandelier? (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: You seriously can't recognize us?
-Lao: Just your voice... (chuckles) Anyway, let's have a reunion... I need to talk with you all... Can you make the girls gather? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Okay, meeting at the living room? (smiles)
-Lao: Yup (smiles)

-Time skip until you are all at the living room-

-Lao: Okay, so for this story, I'll be actually really rude at first and I'll make the next princess' father our prisoner... Once she come, she'll say to be his substitute... During the time that she'll be here, she'll fall for me and then, we'll have a final battle as always and we'll go back to normal... Until here, is there any doubt?

 Until here, is there any doubt?

-Nayeon: It is not a doubt... But, I think that you have forgotten to mention something really important...
-Momo: What is it? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah tell us, we also want to know... Right, Dahyunie? (smiles)
-Dahyun: I'm the piano, I'm over here! And yeah, I want to know too!
-Nayeon: Laobang... Just tell them what will happen after this story...
-Lao: Ahh...(gulps) Girls, this is the last story... Once we finish this, I'll return back home...
-All:...
-Jihyo: (sighs) Well, we all knew that this moment would arrive sooner or later... (forcing a smile) I'm happy for you Laobang...
-Lao: Y-Yeah... (clear your throat) Let's not talk about it though... Let's just enjoy our time together and finish this story nicely (smiles) Okay?
-All: Yeah...
-Lao: Well... Let's wait until an old man arrives then... (smiles) Why don't we play a game meanwhile?
-Dahyun: We are objects now... I don't think we'll be able to...
-Lao: Ah, that's right... (looks down) What do we do?
-Momo: Music! Laobang, use your thing... (smiles)
-Lao: My phone?! (chuckles) Okay, nice idea...

We stay listening to music and just messing around, until suddenly, we hear the principal door being opened... Okay, the show starts right now. Let's do this! Let's go back home!

Just as supposed, I scare the poor old man, and make him my prisoner... I really feel bad for doing this, but it is part of the story anyway... Now we just need to wait until the princess arrives to rescue him...

-Lao: I'll prepare something for him... He must be hungry and it is cold outside, right Dahyunie?
-Dahyun: (confused) I guess?

-Time skip until the princesses arrives-

-???: Dad? Where are you? I told you to bring food for our dog but you haven't returned yet...
-Lao: (trying to look scary) What are you doing here?! Who are you?!
-???: Weren't you listening to me? I'm looking for my father... By the way, who are you? I can't see you that well... Why don't you come here where the light is?