ALADDIN 4

LAO'S POV
We start running around the cave, trying to head to the exit... One thing is sure... We can't trust Jafar... That's why I told the girls to keep behind me all the time...

-Sana: Ah, there there's the exit! (points to Jafar)
-Lao: We are not going to leave...
-All: What?!
-Lao: We would need his help, but he just wants the lamp... (sighs) Let's stop already, here nothing will happen to us... (smiles)

-Jafar: Hey, what are you doing?! C'mon, bring me the lamp!-Lao: I would

-Lao: I would... But... You know, only one of us can survive this, and if we don't survive all... Then, none will do it, sorry... (srughs)
-Jafar: You son of-

And then, the cave disappeared with us inside of it... Well, this was supposed to happen. I would around and find the girls really depressed...

-Lao: This reminds me when we were stuck inside that cave, do you remember Sana? (chuckles)
-Sana: I do... It was really terrifying... I thought we would die... (sighs)
-Lao: (pats her back) Well, today we won't die neither... (smiles) We have the lamp...
-Jeongyeon: Laobang, I don't want to offend you... But, this is just a lamp, a simple lamp! We are stuck inside this place... And it doesn't seem as if there was a door to leave...
-Lao: This lamp is magic, I'll show you how to use it... (chuckles)

I rub the lamp, and suddenly something like a blue smoke starts coming out of it... Not too late after, a genie appears... Woah, this amazing... And hey! I could even wish to go back home...

-Momo: Woah...
-Genie: Hi hi hi! Have you called for me?! (chuckles and starts stretching) It's been so long since I left home...
-Lao: Who are you? (acting as if he didn't know)
-Genie: Me? Ladies and mister, take a seat and I'll explain really quick who I am... (chuckles and starts singing)

-Momo: Tell me that you'll ask for something delicious to eat...
-Genie: Ah ah ah... The wishes are just for the one who rubbed the lamp first... Wait for your turn Ms... (smiles)
-Lao: Yeah, well... You may be a cool something... But... I don't actually belive on your powers... I mean, if you were that powerful as you say you are, you would be able to take us out of this place... But I don't know....
-Genie: You don't--Tch, fine... I won't allow any kid like you to talk like that about my powers... Ladies and mister, get on the carpet cause we are leaving... (chuckles) In one two three... We are out!

-Time skip until you are out of the cave-

-Genie: So, with that young master, you've waste your first wish... (smiles)
-Lao: No, I didn't... I never rubbed the lamp and asked you to take out from there... (srughs)
-Genie: (gasps) You are right...
-Jeongyeon: (back hugs you) You are seriously take out from another world... (chuckles)
-Sana: Yeah, it's a relief to have you Laobang... (smiles)
-Genie: So... We don't have all the time of this world... Master, your wishes... (smiles)
-Lao: I don't know what to wish... (acting like thinking)
-Genie: C'mon, there must be something...
-Lao: Well... There's a girl...
-Genie: Bi Bi biiii~ Not possible... I have some restrictions... I can't make anyone love you, kill anyone, or steal...
-Lao: Ah... I see...
-Nayeon: I'm like... Really offended right now... You want a girl?
-Lao: Nayeon-ah... (whispering to her ear) This is part of the story... I need to conquer the Princess... It is not as if I were interested on her...
-Nayeon: (smiles) I see... That's a relief...
-Lao: (pats her head) Genie... I'm indecisive... What would you wish? (smiles)

 What would you wish? (smiles)

-Genie: W-Well... If I could ask for a wish... It would surely be free. Being a genie means that I need to obey everyone, it's always "how may I help you master?" and we have to live in a really small place... (points to the lamp)
-Lao: I see... (smiles) I'll give you your freedom Genie...
-Genie: Huh?! (surprised) You will?
-Lao: Yeah, I'll use my last wish to do that... (chuckles)
-Genie: I... I don't know what to say... I'm kinda touched... (smiles)
-Lao: (chuckles) Genie... Since you can't help me to conquer a girl, I want you to transform me into a prince... The best prince ever!
-Sana: Laobang is a prince already, right?
-Jeongyeon: Not in this story... (smiles) For us... He is. But he has to show it to that Princess now...
-Sana: I see... (smiles) Let's see what the Genie does...

The genie then transforms me into a prince with really nice clothes. Gives me an elefant, and also the girls offer to become part of my closer like servants...

-Lao: Now... Let's head to that Palace... I have a princess to conquer (chuckles)
-Momo: It's great to see you that confident... You'll do great (smiles)
-Lao: I hope so... (smiles)

-Time skip until you arrive to the palace-

-Lao: This is kinda too much... (smiles nervously)
-Nayeon: You are doing nice sweetie... (blows you a kiss)
-Jeongyeon: (hits Nayeon) Can you stop flirting with him while we are on a mission?!

We head inside the castle, and by the look on Jafar's face, he looks pissed. Not surprising, he was actually planning to marry the princess... Well, Jihyo has better plans with us all... A new adventure is calling for her...

-Lao: Let me introduce myself, your highness-
-Jihyo: Not necessary, I can do your introduction... "My name is king of idiots, and I belive that I am the best because I have a lot of money... I want to marry this beautiful princess because I aspire to become the sultan" am I wrong?
-Sultan: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: No, I'm tired of all of this... I told you that I don't want to marry anyone! (walks away pissed)

Well... She doesn't need to marry anyone... I just want to give her the freedom she deserves... And also, invite her to join us if she wants.