FROZEN 3

LAO'S POV
We are currently back to the forest and I don't know why, I have the feeling that we are walking around without a destination. Maybe we are lost?

-Lao: Dahyunie... Do you know where are we heading to?
-Dahyun: Uh... Yeah? Yeah, I know...
-Lao: Are you sure? I have the feeling that we are lost and that you don't know what are we doing...
-Dahyun: Hey (stops walking) I perfectly know what are we doing...
-Olaf: Yeah, we are looking for rocks (smiles)
-Lao: Eh? Rocks?! (confused)
-Dahyun: Shhh, don't call them like that! They might hear you...

-Lao: They? They who? (sighs) I'm totally confused and lost right now

-Dahyun: Just wait here... I'm going to wake them up, okay? (smiles and walks towards a rock and starts talking)
-Lao: Uh... Dahyun-ah, what are you doing?
-Olaf: Didn't you hear her? She's waking them up...
-Lao: Who?! They who?!
-Olaf: The trolls! (smiles) Who if not? (sighs) Laobang, you don't seem to belong to this world...
-Lao: That's because I don't belong to this world!
-Dahyun: Laobang... Come here, I'm going to introduce you to my friends the trolls (smiles)
-Troll: Oh! (gasps) Dahyun-ah brought a boy!
-Troll 2: A boy?! We must celebrate then! Oh and look at him... (smirks) He's actually really handsome...
-Dahyun: Everyone, this is Laobang, and we are here because-
-Troll: Let's start with the ceremony!
-Laobang: Ceremony? (confused)

Suddenly, some of them take Dahyun and some others take me. Then, they all start putting on some weird necklaces and a kind of crown... I don't understand anything.

But I must admit that they are pretty cool because they somehow shine... But seriously, what's going on here? Dahyun told me that we were going to look for some help, but instead we are doing this...

-Dahyun: (gets near you)
-Lao: Hey there Dahyunie~ (smiles)
-Dahyun: Hi Laobang (chuckles)
-Troll: Music in please! (claps) We are all reunited in order to assist our dear Dahyun and Lao's wedding... (smiles)
-Lao: Wedding?! (gets dizzy and falls) Agh...
-Dahyun: Laobang! (worried holds you between her arms)

-T. Boss: Let me approach them... (walks towards you) Oh, Dahyunie... What do we have here?
-Dahyun: Thanks god that you are here... I accidentally hit him before with my powers, and now his hair is turning whither and whither... What should we do? Will he be alright?
-T. Boss: (sighs) Dahyun... His heart is getting frozen...
-Dahyun: So? What does it mean?
-T. Boss: That he may get completely frozen...
-Dahyun: What?! C'mon... There must be a reason to solve this... Right?!
-T. Boss: Well, only an act of true love can melt a frozen heart...
-Dahyun: Oh my gosh... Laobang, do you have any special girl? Eh? (smiles and makes you stay awake) C'mon, answer me... Don't close your eyes...
-Lao: There is... But it doesn't matter now cause she probably hates me...
-Dahyun: Don't say so! We must try at least! Where is she? Huh? Where is that girl?
-Lao:...
-Troll: Bring him to Arendelle... The girl his talking about must be there since all the royalty were there when you were claimed as the new queen...
-Dahyun: You are right, thanks for your help (smiles and bows)

DAHYUN'S POV
I knew that something would happen to him because of my powers. I'm really dangerous, I told him at first... Gosh, what should I do? What if I don't find the girl his talking about?

-Dahyun: Laobang... Hold on a little bit more... I'm gonna make sure to find that girl, okay? (covers you with a blanket) You are seriously cold...
-Olaf: What will happen to Lao if we don't find that girl?
-Dahyun: His frozen heart will make him froze completely and we'll lose him... (sighs) But we must be positive! Laobang is handsome, nice and kind, that girl will surely crave to be back with him... (smiles)
-Olaf: You like him, right? (smirks)
-Dahyun: Huh? Me? (embarrassed) Like Laobang... Please don't get me wrong... I'm just worried because I hurted him while playing like a kid with my powers... (shy) Plus, if he said that there's a special girl, why would he look at me?

 (shy) Plus, if he said that there's a special girl, why would he look at me?

-Olaf: Hey... Keep positive, that's what you need to do (smiles) He said that she probably hates him, that means that they may have broken up... You might have a chance after all (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Maybe... Hey! We need to focus on what we are doing... We need to save Lao... (smiles)

NAYEON'S POV
I have no idea of where are we heading to... I just know that we are following Param and that I miss Laobang so badly. The girls are after him, but they don't have the kind of relationship that we have... We are something special...

-Nayeon: Are you checking the map, Jeong?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah I'm trying... But with this wind it's almost impossible to know where are we...
-Sana: Arendelle...
-Jihyo: We are looking at the map Sana, don't blurt just random kingdoms because it is useless...
-Sana: But here says "Arendelle" (pointing to a poster with an arrow pointing somewhere)
-Jeongyeon: Oh... (frozen) Yeah, we are in Arendelle...
-Mina: Well done Sana (smiles and hugs her)
-Sana: Hmm hmmm hmmm, you need to trust me more often (smiles) I got Laobang for myself while traveling together... He taught me how to follow this kind of signals (proud)
-Nayeon: That's awesome, this way we'll arrive earlier to him... (smiles) We have no time to waste... Let's go!

We run after Param who is already heading to the kingdom. I wonder where's Laobang... I'll surely scold him once we meet again. I can't belive what he did to us, we abandoned us!

I'll never forgive him. And I don't care about the talk he had with Mina. I'm sure that my feelings are real... And I'll make sure that he's sure about it too! Damn it! Way too much "sure" used here that I'm confusing myself...