SLEEPING BEAUTY 2

LAO'S POV
-Lao: W-What? The other prince died?! (gulps)
-King: Yeah, but that's just because he wasn't able to find Aurora... It's weird, she's supposed to be really easy to find so they can fall in love...
-Lao: (trying to sneak out of the castle)
-King: Prince Philip! Where are you going?! You have a mission to accomplish!
-Lao: I don't! I'm not Philip... And I don't want to die... Sorry, but I need to go back home! (runs away)

I start running away from the castle, but soon all the citizens start chasing me... They are yelling that I am their last hope, but that's not true... C'mon, I'm just a boy who moved from the city to the farm... How is this happening?!

-Man: Your highness! You can't run away from your fate... (pulls your arm)
-Lao: Let me go! I am not a prince! (let go of his grip and starts running)

 (pulls your arm)-Lao: Let me go! I am not a prince! (let go of his grip and starts running)

This is insane... I'm not a prince! And what is worst... I'm not their hero! I just want to go back home... Please, if this is just a dream, I want to wake up already...

I keep running through the forest when suddenly, I don't spot a branch on time and I bump my head against it...

-Lao: Agh! Damn it... (rub your head) Tch... This is all because dad decided to create a happy farm... How do I get out of this place?

I keep on walking through the forest when suddenly I realize that I got lost. Because of the trees I can't see the castle anymore... Damn it, I don't know where should I head to right now...

While walking around, I suddenly hear some water falling. I decide to follow the sound and I end up in a beautiful lake... I gotta admit that this place is an awesome landscape...

-Someone: There we have our next target! (jumps on you and starts hitting you with a broom)
-Lao: Ouch! Ouch! (covering yourself) Stop it! Stop it! What do you want?!
-Someone: You are the prince they sent this time, right? I won't fall for someone that I don't know... Don't talk bullshit...
-Lao: I haven't even spoken yet! And I am not a prince... (sighs and gets up)
-Someone: You are not the prince? (confused) What are you doing here then?
-Lao: Heading back home...
-Someone: Back home? Through the forest? Are you running away from someone?
-Lao: Yeah, from those crazy kings who think that I am prince Philip or something like that... (sighs) I just want to go back home...
-Someone: (smiles) It's a relief that you are not the Prince... My aunties told me not to talk with strangers... But since they don't give up sending random guys, we keep on making sure that they don't find who I really am... That's why I guide everyone towards the forbidden mountain where Malificent lives... (chuckles)

-Lao: Thank for the useless information

-Lao: Thank for the useless information. Now if you excuse me, I must keep on going... (starts walking away)
-Someone: Wait! Where are you going? (runs towards you) Aren't you curious about me?
-Lao: (serious) Nope. I'm curious about how to arrive home...
-Someone: C'mon... Try to guess who I am then... Look, I am pretty, right?
-Lao: You are on my way...
-Someone: And I can also sing heavenly! Do you know who I am? (smiles)
-Lao: (sighs) Someone who is on my way and doesn't allow me to leave...
-Someone: Booh, Booh... I'm Aurora, but my real name is Im Nayeon... Nice to meet you... Uh... What's your name?
-Lao: Feng Laobang... But almost everyone calls me just Lao...
-Nayeon: I see... Lao... (smiles) I'm glad that you are just a normal guy...
-Lao: Yeah, yeah... Are you gonna allow me to leave now?
-Nayeon: Why would you leave? You can stay here... (smiles) My aunts are really nice... They'll treat you as their own son... C'mon, follow me (pulls your arm)
-Lao: I just want to go back home... You know, I don't belong to this world...
-Nayeon: Yeah, me neither. I'm way too beautiful... (chuckles)
-Lao: (sighs) I hate this place why am I stuck in Sleepy Beauty's fairytale?
-Nayeon: Fairy... What?
-Lao: Nothing...

-Time skip until you reach a little house-

-Nayeon: Here is where I live with my aunts... Aunties! I'm back from picking strawberries... (smiles)
-Woman: Nayeon dear- Oh my Lord! What are you doing with a boy?! Is he the Prince?! Is he the one you need to fall for?!
-Lao: (rolls your eyes) I don't know how many times have I said this... I am not a prince! I'm just Feng Laobang a lost guy who wants to return back home!

 I am not a prince! I'm just Feng Laobang a lost guy who wants to return back home!

-Woman 2: That's a relief... Plenty guys have already tried to steal our dear Auro- I mean, Nayeon... (chuckles)
-Lao: I won't do such thing Flora... Plus, Aurora is meant to meet him in a dream first and then dancing and singing at the forest like a dork...
-Woman: How do you know it?
-Lao: How do I know what?
-Woman: Her name... You are maleficient! (panics)
-Lao: No, I don't split green fire... I just know this story already... I know how it ends and so... My mother read it plenty of times for my younger sister...
-Nayeon: You have a sister? (curious)
-Lao: Yeah, a really annoying one... (sighs)
-Flora: I don't know if you should stay here... We don't know you-
-Nayeon: Lao is staying... (chuckles) He's not the prince, neither Maleficient... He's just a lost guy...
-Spring: He's being honest... Enter our house and make you feel like home...
-Lao: Thank you... Tomorrow I'll leave and continue my way back home... (smiles and enters the house)

It is a small house but has everything needed. I guess that I'll be having a small room again... Damn it, whenever I return back home, I'll be thankful to dad.

And how the hell am I going to explain them that I've been stuck in Sleepy Beauty's fairytale? They'll probably think that something affected my head...