BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 3

LAO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

It's been just three hours... Three damn hours since my supposed to be training started. Why is she doing this to me? Belle is supposed to be afraid and try to run away and so... Why is she doing this?!

-Tzuyu: Lao-
-Lao: Look Tzuyu, we need to talk...
-Tzuyu: Hey, I told you not to call me by my name...
-Lao: And I told you that I am not a puppy... Neither a beast... I'm just a guy, you know? I would be really thankful if you looked at me as a boy...

 I'm just a guy, you know? I would be really thankful if you looked at me as a boy

-Tzuyu:...
-Lao: What?
-Tzuyu: If you want that, then I'm not interested at all...
-Lao: (sighs) Look, you can't leave...
-Tzuyu: Huh? Why not? Try me...
-Lao: C'mon, this is just a waste of time... Stay here and try to-
-Tzuyu: I'm leaving!
-Lao: You don't leave me any other option then... (sighs and carries Tzuyu)
-Tzuyu: What are you doing?! (pissed)
-Lao: Since you don't want to cooperate, I'll force you to stay...
-Tzuyu: You! Put down your master!

I bring Tzuyu to her room and lock her inside... I really hate doing stuff like this one... But she didn't leave me any other option. I must finish the book as soon as possible...

-Tzuyu: Let me go! (pissed)
-Lao: I won't sorry... I'll see you later for lunch, you'll have it with me, okay?
-Tzuyu: I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH A PSYCHOPATH LIKE YOU!
-Lao: FINE! THEN STAY HERE WITHOUT EATING! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT WITH ME, YOU WON'T EAT ANYTHING!

I walk away and leave Tzuyu locked at her room... I can't belive that I really did that... This character is way too different from who I really am...

-Nayeon: Are you sure that your mission is to make her fall for you?
-Lao: Yeah, that's what I need to do...
-Nayeon: Then, why the hell are you yelling at her?
-Lao: That's how my character in this story is... (sighs) I would prefer to be myself...
-Nayeon: Yeah, me too... I feel like right now we seriously belong to different worlds... I mean, you are a beast and I am a duster...
-Lao: (chuckles) Don't worry tho, I'll make us go to normal as soon as possible...

-Nayeon: Yeah

-Nayeon: Yeah... But, that means that our time together will be shorter too...
-Lao: Yeah... Well, let's not think about it, okay? (smiles) We'll face that when the moment arrives... Well, since Tzuyu seems to be really pissed... Nayeon, do you want to have lunch with me instead?
-Nayeon: You know I want everything with you... (chuckles) We could head outside later and explore the mansion's garden...
-Lao: Sure, sounds cool (smiles)

I spent the rest of the day with Nayeon since Tzuyu didn't accept my conditions. Well, this is part of the story, and I already told the girls that they'll need to serve her the dinner...

I'm just going to pretend that I don't know about whatever that happens next... At least not until Tzuyu tries to escape from me... Goodnight I guess.

-Time skip some hours later-

-Jihyo: (bursts the door wide open) Laobang! We have problems! MOVE!
-Laobang: (sighs) Let me guess... She tried to escape and now she's in danger because of the wolves, right?
-Jihyo: This is not fair for us... You already know what's going to happen... (chuckles)
-Laobang: Yeah well, with you girls is way too difficult since who knows are you capable of... (laughs and leaves) I'll bring Tzuyu back...

I leave the mansion and head to the forest... Gosh, it's really cold... I'm glad to be all furry... Let's see, how do I find her?

-Tzuyu: (yelling) You are not acting like a good boy!

Never mind, I found her... I start running towards her, and once I arrive I start fighting against the wolves... Gosh, it seemed like it wouldn't hurt, but it actually does!

-Tzuyu: What are you doing here?!
-Lao: What do you think am I doing?!
-Tzuyu: I don't know... Since you look alike I thought that you came to play with your mates...
-Lao: Hey, I'm trying to save you, you know?
-Tzuyu: (rolls her eyes) Sure... Now you are acting all nice but you had be locked without eating...

-Lao: One can commit some mistakes sometimes

-Lao: One can commit some mistakes sometimes... (still fighting against the wolves)
-Tzuyu: Yeah of course... One day you accidentally lock a girl and you call it a mistake-
-Lao: (A wolf bites you) Agh!

I try to hold the pain and keep on facing them... But once I got to defeat them, I start seeing Tzuyu a little bit way too much blurry... The heck?

-Some time later-

I start opening my eyes to find myself already back to the mansion next to the fire... When did I return back here? And what happened when the wolves ran away?

-Lao: (groans and tries to get up)
-Tzuyu: (makes you sit again) I didn't give you permission to get up...
-Lao: You! I thought that you ran away... (looks down)
-Tzuyu: Well, I would have done it... But you saved my life and you were hurted... I thought that helping you to treat your wounds is the least I could do...
-Lao: Ah (smiles) Thank Tzu- Agh! It hurts! It hurts!
-Tzuyu: (applying alcohol to your wound) Well... You need to hold it, this is just so we can disinfect it...
-Lao: Ugh... I feel like I'm dying...
-Tzuyu: Don't be that weak... This is for your well being...
-Lao: (sighs) I know... But it still hurts...

Tzuyu finishes treating my wounds and then she headed back to my side... Is she finally going to accept to spend some time here? Is that it?

-Tzuyu: Well, since I returned the favor... I'll be leaving now, Gucci probably misses me...
-Lao: (jaw drops) Tzuyu! Y-You can't leave... Please...
-Tzuyu: Why not?
-Lao: I'm still hurted... I need help... And you know, my friends are just objects... Please, stay a little bit longer until I totally recover...
-Tzuyu: (sighs) Fine... But then you'll need to let me go without trying anything, okay?
-Lao: Yeah, thanks Tzuyu! (smiles)

 But then you'll need to let me go without trying anything, okay? -Lao: Yeah, thanks Tzuyu! (smiles)