RAPUNZEL 1

LAO'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

We have arrived to another kingdom, I don't know exactly the name, but I've heard that it is called the Sun's kingdom...

I'm trying to look for a new sword to buy, since the one that Jeongyeon gave me, is now lost deep inside the sea... Our trip has been kinda long, I think that some rest for the girls will be great...

NAYEON'S POV
-Momo: This place is awesome... It has like a really nice vibe... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, we can hear music everywhere...
-Nayeon: (notices a kind of exposition) Look over there... (smiles) They are exposing something really interesting...
-Jeongyeon: What are you talking about?
-Nayeon: Walking around doing nothing is kind of... Boring.
-Momo: What's your plan? Lao is busy buying a new sword... (smiles) Look at him being kissed by the sun... I understand why this place is called like that...
-Jeongyeon: What a pain that he couldn't have the sword I gave him... (looks down)
-Nayeon: Okay, girls, listen to me... (smiles) Let's play dare or dare...
-Momo: Ohh... Interesting (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Isn't it called truth or dare?

-Nayeon: Yeah, but it has to be interesting, that's why we'll do just daring

-Nayeon: Yeah, but it has to be interesting, that's why we'll do just daring... (smirks) Who starts?
-Momo: Me! Me! I dare Jeongyeon to dance with a stranger... (smiles) C'mon...
-Jeongyeon: Tch, that's not even a dare, it is way too easy... (gulps and heads to a random man and dances) Okay, done... Now what?
-Nayeon: Momo... Do you see that thing that they are exposing there? I dare you to try it... (smiles)
-Momo: It looks like a crown...
-Nayeon: Who would expose a crown like that? (laughs) Are you a coward? (teasing)
-Momo: Bold of you to assume that I won't do it... (chuckles and leaves)
-Jeongyeon: Are you sure that this is a great idea?
-Nayeon: Yeah, what could go wrong-
-Momo: Nayeon! I have it! (catches the guards attentions) Eh? EH?! (Starts running towards them)
-Nayeon: Damn it! Let's run!
-Jeongyeon: I knew this was not a great idea! (sighs and starts running)

LAO'S POV
I finally bought my new sword, now I'm totally ready to continue this adventure... I wonder where are the girls... It is almost time for lunch...

-Lao: Param, do you know where the girls are? (notices them running towards you with the guards behind) Okay, don't even bother yourself, I already know where they are... What the hell happened?!
-Jeongyeon: Momo stole a crown!
-Lao: What?!
-Momo: Nayeon told me to do it, she called me a coward!
-Lao: (glares at Nayeon)
-Nayeon: I-It was just a dare or dare game... Hehe...
-Jeongyeon: Damn it, what do we do now?! (panics) We can't keep on running...
-Lao: (sighs) Momo, give that crown... I'll be the one running... Param, stay here with the girls and hide from everyone, okay?
-Nayeon: Wait, where are you going?!
-Lao: I'll be running to the forest... I'll try to leave them behind... Save yourselves... (grabs the crown)
-Jeongyeon: How do we know that you are not having problems?
-Lao: Give me three days... And here there's a map! Use it in case you need to look for me... (throws it at them)

 (throws it at them)

I keep on running... Now with the guards behind me... Oh my gosh... I was a prince in the other story, and now I'm really a looter?! How did I end up in this way?

Damn it... Nayeon you are seriously a troublemaker! I can't understand why from all the darings possibles, she chose to steal a crown...

Of course, I can't return it back to the guards because they would think that I'm the responsible and it possible for them to jail me... And sorry, but that's not an option...

Gosh... I left my horse back at the kingdom with the girls... I hope they are great while I am out... Gosh, the path is coming to it's end...

I have no option but to jump in other to avoid the guards... I better be ready to swim... Aish, at this rate I'll start hating the water... I already had enough two days ago...

I fall into a brave river, and start fighting to leave it. When I step outside, I'm out of breathe. Now I should try to leave the crown somewhere and do as if I just disappeared...

Or at least that was my plan... Suddenly one of the horses from those guards appears. It acts more like a dog... This is dangerous... This means that I need to run again!

 This means that I need to run again!

-Lao: You are a great horse... You wouldn't do anything to an innocent boy like me, right? (smiles)

And that's the part when I'm totally wrong, he almost kicks me... I start running once again through the forest, and when I need to stop because im out of breath. I find a mysterious cave...

I hide there not even moving an inch, in order to avoid that horse. Ooff, that was close... I sigh in relief and realize that that cave has an exit by the other part... Where the hell guides it? There's only a way to know...

I start walking until I exit the cave, then I bump with a huge tower... Woah, it is quite impressive... I don't even know who would build this here... But it is really cool...

Suddenly, I hear the horse inside the cave

Suddenly, I hear the horse inside the cave. Gosh, how is he able to follow me?! I need to hide, and I need to do it really fast! Let's see... Ugh, the only place where I can hide from him is that tower...

How the hell do I enter? Oh, I know? I'll use my new sword... I feel kinda bad because this is not the way I wanted to use it... But anyway, let's do this...

I use the the sword to climb the tower... I can't belive that I am doing something like this, and all because of Nayeon... Agh, I swear that she'll hear me out once we reunite and solve all of this...