ALADDIN 3

LAO'S POV
I knew he would accept it... He has no option, if I'm playing Aladdin's role this time, it means that I'm the only one able to enter that cave full of treasures...

Now, I just need to look for the girls-

-Man: C'mon, c'mon... (almost drooling) Keep on dancing like that for me... (laughs) Maybe I'll give you something to eat-(you punch him)
-Lao: Has anyone ever told you how miserable and disgusting you are? Probably a shame for your family too... (serious)

 (serious)

-Man: Ooff... You'll regret this stupid i-
-Lao: Ah, no no no no... I don't think Jafar would like it if you ever punched his subordinate... (smirks)
-Man: J-Jafar? You are lying... He would never have any-
-Lao: Look at this... (shows him a certificate) We are working together...
-Man: I'm really sorry! (bows) I won't hit you... Actually, are you hungry? I can give you something to eat... (smiles)
-Lao: You know what I want? Kneel down and apologize to this girls... Oh, and also start dancing for them... (smiles)
-Man: They are just lost bitc-
-Lao: They are my family! (pissed you kick his ass)
-Momo: (almost tearing runs to you) Laobang... (hugs you tight)
-Lao: (pats her head) It's okay Momo... I'm here... You don't need to worry...
-Sana: (hugs you too) It was seriously disgusting...
-Lao: (pats Sana's too) It's okay... It's okay... We have everything solved now... (smiles) I won't allow anyone to touch you...
-Jeongyeon: (looks down) We were afraid... I seriously think it would be better if we don't separate again...
-Lao: We won't (chuckles) I have a deal with this story's villain...
-Nayeon: Huh?! Laobang you can't never do a deal with-
-Lao: (you squish her face) You look cute today Nayeon-ah. You've been crying too, right? (smiles softly)
-Nayeon: (start crying) I was afraid... This reminds of Sana's story when your were taken as a looter too... That was the worst moment of my life...
-Lao: (kisses her forehead) No more worries girls, I won't allow anyone to do anything to you... (smiles)

They all looked really scared, and it is not a surprise

They all looked really scared, and it is not a surprise. I'm really furious right now, I know that this place is different from all the other ones... But I won't anyone to touch this girls... They have suffered enough.

-Lao: Let's go... We have to meet someone soon...
-Jeongyeon: Who are we meeting?
-Lao: The villain...
-Momo: (stops walking) Shouldn't we stop? I mean, last time I had a deal with a villain I lost my voice...
-Lao: (holds Momo's hand) I promise you that you won't lose anything this time... Okay? (smiles)
-Momo: (looks at your hand holding hers) Well, if you promise to never let go of my hand... I'll follow you even to the end of this world...
-Nayeon: (separates you two) And if he's not holding your hand, you'll go too anyway... (starts walking ahead)
-Sana: Jealousy is bad... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Uh...
-Sana: (clinging on your other arm) Laobang has another arm... (chuckles)
-Lao: You are all really cute... But, we should keep the distance... This place is hot...
-Jeongyeon: You are the hot one...
-Lao: What?
-Jeongyeon: What?
-Lao: Are you flirting with me, Jeong? (laughs)
-Jeongyeon: Have been for the past weeks, thanks for noticing... (chuckles)

-Momo: (rolls her eyes)-Lao: I appreciate your intentions girls

-Lao: I appreciate your intentions girls... But we are here for a mission, Jihyo is our next Princess... We must focus... (serious)
-Sana: Great... More cuties to try to conquer our hottie... (sighs) Jealousy is seriously bad...

-Time skip until you meet Jafar-

-Jafar: Oh here you are... (smiles)
-Lao: Yeah... We had a nice meal thanks to you sir...
-Jafar: (checking out the girls) They-
-Lao: (gets on his way) They are my family and you can't touch them...
-Jafar: Tch... Don't belive that just because I'm using you, you are that important...
-Lao: I don't care... I'm sure that you need me, so you need to follow my rules... The first one and most important is, that you can't even think about this girls... They are totally forbidden to you, perv old man...
-Jafar: (astonished) P-Perv?!
-Lao: Do you have any problem? We have something to do... Let's go... (chuckles)
-Jafar: (mumbling) I'll end with him once this is done...

-Time skip until you arrive the Cave of Wonders-

-Jafar: You need to enter this cave and bring me the lamp... The rest of the treasure is totally yours...
-Lao: Fair deal... (smiles) Let's go girls...
-Jafar: Why don't you leave them here with me? (smiles) I can't take good care of them...
-Lao: Not even dreaming I would do something like that... They are coming with me... (smiles)
-Jafar: Why don't you let them choose? Girls, I have gold and-
-Nayeon: Look, don't even waste our time... Laobang is my boyfriend-
-Lao: I am not... (poker face)
-Nayeon: And I would never change him for money... (waves) See you later, maybe never... (walks to you)
-Lao: Let's go girls... (smiles)

We get inside the Cave of Wonders where we are supposed to only touch the lamp

We get inside the Cave of Wonders where we are supposed to only touch the lamp. I entered with the girls on purpose, they won't respect the rules... And just like the original story, this will be chaotic, but we will still have the lamp with us...

-Jeongyeon: You already heard Laobang... Don't touch anything...
-Sana: We know, we know... We are not kids to look after all the time...
-Nayeon: (clinging on you) Where's Momo?
-Momo: (holding something) Doesn't this look like an apple? (laughs)
-Lao: (smirks) I knew it...
-Jeongyeon: Oh no... (looks at you)
-Lao: Well... Start stretching girls, we'll need to run now... (laughs)
-Jeongyeon: Momo... Get ready, once we are out of this place... I'll kill you... (sighs)
-Momo: Hey, this just caught my attention... I wasn't planning to bring it along us... (pouts) I wanted to show it to Lao...
-Lao: It's okay Momoring... There's no need to apologize... (chuckles)

Suddenly, everything starts shaking, but luckily, we find the lamp on time... Now we must try to exit the Cave with the magic carpet... But then, get stuck inside this place...