LITTLE MERMAID 5

NAYEON'S POV
Thanks to the dolphins' help, we reach the ship where that stupid wedding is supposed to be hold... We all get inside the ship, now we need a plan.

-Nayeon: What do we do, now?
-Jeongyeon: Momo and I are gonna steal that conch around her neck... It is probably the one which contains Momo's voice...
-Nayeon: And what do I do meanwhile?
-Jeongyeon: You need to do what you best do...
-Nayeon: Which is?
-Jeongyeon: Nayeon, your mission is to bother and annoy everyone in order to stop the wedding...
-Nayeon: Okay-- Wait, are you calling me annoying?!
-Jeongyeon: We don't have time to waste... (leaves with Momo)
-Nayeon: You little bitch...

LAO'S POVWe are actually walking side by side, heading to where the priest is

LAO'S POV
We are actually walking side by side, heading to where the priest is... I can't belive that I am going to get married, this is the best day of my life!

-Priest: Prince Laobang, do you take Vanessa, as your wi-
-Nayeon: Stop it right there, ma friend... (crosses her arms)
-Crowd: (starts mumbling)
-Nayeon: (walks to you) Laobang... You can't get married.
-Lao: (serious) Why not?
-Nayeon: Because you just met her... (notices Jeongyeon) And because you love me, you are my prince... (kisses you)

(A: Imagine its Nayeon and you)

-Vanessa: (gasps) What the hell do you think you are doing?!
-Jeongyeon: That's our chance! (steals the conch)
-Vanessa: What the hell?! (pissed)
-Jeongyeon: Say goodbye you liar! (breaks the conch)
-Vanessa: Nooo! (losses her nice voice)
-Momo: (has her voice back) Laobang!
-Lao: Momo? (smiles) Are okay? You can talk!
-Momo: Exactly! Laobang... You must know... That night when there was that storm and you feel to water... I'm the girl that you probably looked for...
-Lao: Momo... (smiles and gets closer)
-Vanessa: Way too late! The sun disappeared already! Ariel belongs to me! (grabs Momo and gets inside the water)
-Lao: Momo! (looks at Jeongyeon and Nayeon) I need to go after them!
-Jeongyeon: Got it! Nayeon, help me to prepare a boat for him...
-Nayeon: Yeah!
-Sailor: Your majesty, here you have... This sword might be needed...
-Lao: Thanks (smiles and grabs it)

I head to the boat that Jeongyeon and Nayeon prepared, once I'm already at the water... I try to follow that shining light down the water...

By this time, the witch has probably transform Momo... I jump inside the water and try to help them... Sadly, those dangerous electric eels almost choke me...

-Momo: Laobang! (worried)

Then, the witch exchange between Momo and her father, the sea's king... Damn it... What happened next? I can't remember... Suddenly, the witch starts growing and damn it... She's a giant...

-Momo: Lao, return back with the girls... This is not your fight...
-Lao: It is my fight since we met Momo (smiles) I can't leave you fighting alone... We are friends, and here I am for whatever you need...
-Momo: Lao... (touched)
-Witch: Enough of nonsense talk! Say hello to you new queen! (laughs evily)
-Lao: Ah, I know what I need to do... Wait for me here... (smiles)
-Momo: (nods)

I swim back to the huge ship... Now I remember that the story ended with the witch being pierced with the ship, I just need to become the captain for a moment...

-Nayeon: Laobang, take my hand, I'll help you to climb! (extends her arm)
-Lao: (takes her hand) Thanks Nayeon... (smiles) Captain, if you excuse me... I need to control the ship by myself...

-Captain: All yours, your majesty

I then get the wheel and start heading towards the huge witch who's distracted with Momo... I need to end with this as soon as possible...

-Nayeon: (whispering to Jeongyeon) Doesn't he look really sexy when he's focused? (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: You and I have something to talk about later... Uhm, what was with that kiss?! (with a pissed tone)
-Nayeon: The situation required it... (srughs) It's sad that he won't remember about it tho...
-Jeongyeon: I'll remember, and I'll tape my revenge one day, you cheater!
-Nayeon: (sticks out her tongue) You are just jealous... He loves me... I felt it when I kissed him... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Tch... (rolls her eyes) Now it's not the time to talk about this...
-Nayeon: You are right...

We are just a few meters away from them... It is now or never, this is a unique chance!

-Lao: Let's do this! (pierces the witch with the ship) Say to satan that I said hi!
-Witch: Ahhh (groans in pain)

Suddenly, what it was a huge monster, started becoming smaller and smaller as the seconds passed... We are done here... This is another victory for our team!

-Nayeon: We made it!
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, you even got over your dizziness... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: True... (smiles) Laobang! We did it! You are back! (hugs you tightly)
-Lao: (hugs back) I'm sorry...
-Jeongyeon: Why are you apologizing?
-Lao: I've been acting really reckless and troublesome this time... I even made you save me this time...
-Nayeon: It's okay (smiles) You already saved us too... And since we are like a family, we had no option...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, we would do anything for you, Lao... (chuckles)
-Lao: (chuckles) This has made me realize of how necessary you are for me... If you were not here, I wouldn't had been able to do this... (smiles) Girls, I'm really thankful to have you by my side...
-Jeongyeon: We are happy too- Yo! Nayeon-ah... You are crying again? (laughs)
-Nayeon: This makes me emotional, okay?! (sobs)

 You are crying again? (laughs)-Nayeon: This makes me emotional, okay?! (sobs)

-Lao: (laughs too) Don't cry... Now it's time to celebrate, it's another victory for us... Oh, and just so you know... I know about the kiss (smirks)
-Nayeon: (embarrassed) You know?! Weren't you hypnotized?! Hey Laobang! Answer me! (clings on you) You really remember everything?!
-Lao: Aahh~ (yawns) I'm really hungry, I can't wait to return back to the castle... Let's have a nice meal tonight...
-Nayeon: You are not answering to me! (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: Nayeon, leave him already... We just fought a witch... He needs to rest... And just as always, you are being really stressful...
-Nayeom: Tch... (whines)