BEAUTY AND THE BEAST-4

LAO'S POV
I wake up the next day and head to the living room where the breakfast is already served. That's new. Usually the girls sleep until very late... Actually, I can't spot any of them...

-Lao: Sana? Jihyo? Is there any of you?
-Tzuyu: They are not here... They are still sleeping (takes a seat) Are we going to have breakfast? (smiles)

-Lao: You prepared all of this? (surprised)-Tzuyu: Do you see someone else? (starts eating) Plus, I agreed to help you until you fully recovered

-Tzuyu: Do you see someone else? (starts eating) Plus, I agreed to help you until you fully recovered... So now, stop wasting your time and have breakfast...
-Lao: O-Okay... (takes a seat)

I take a seat and start eating... Somehow, I can't stop looking at her... She's really really beautiful. Her visual are outstanding, I can't belive that she's the one I'm supposed to make fall in love...

-Tzuyu: What? Do I have something on my face?
-Lao: Huh?! No you don't...
-Tzuyu: Then, what is it?
-Lao: Nothing... I was just thinking that later on I would show you something... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: What is it?
-Lao: I'll show you a really huge book collection... I've been informed that you like to read...
-Tzuyu: Yeah well, it's the only way for someone to escape from this world... (sighs)
-Lao: Escape from this world... I've traveled a lot... I'm sure that there are a lot of places that you haven't visited yet... From the desert to the coldest place... I've been everywhere... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Have you really traveled that much? (curious)
-Lao: Yeah... (smiles) I have lot of stories about my little trips... I could explain you lot of funny stuff and also interesting things that I learnt... Would you like to know?
-Tzuyu: Sounds interesting (smiles)

Did she just smile? I think it is the first time that I see her smiling at me... I mean, at least since I told her that I am not a puppy...

-Lao: Tzuyu you are really cute when you smile (smiles)

-Tzuyu: And you are really bold to assume that I'll get fluttered by such meaningless words

-Tzuyu: And you are really bold to assume that I'll get fluttered by such meaningless words... (chuckles and leaves the living room)
-Jihyo: She's just playing hard to get (chuckles)
-Lao: Oh Jihyo, good morning (smiles)
-Jihyo: Good morning (smiles) How are you doing? Do you think that you'll be able to finish the story?
-Lao: Yeah... I think that I'll manage... It won't be easy tho (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Well you did it with us eight, I don't see why won't you be able to do it with Tzuyu... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Morning... Laobang, what happened yesterday? You have wounds... (worried)
-Lao: I fought some wolves... But it's okay, thanks to that I think that Tzuyu and I became closer... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Closer?! (panics) How much closer? Not that close like you and I, right?
-Jihyo: He's no longer here... (laughs)

I look for Tzuyu, and once I find her, I guide her to the library so Tzuyu can read and choose any book she likes... Actually, this mansion is supposed to be mine, so the books too.

-Tzuyu: Are we heading to that place you mentioned before?
-Lao: Yeah (smiles) Are you ready?
-Tzuyu: Yeah, let's see... Surprise me...

I open the doors of the huge room, and then we are welcome by thousands books... It's incredible... I mean, who has that many books at home? This is awesome!

 I mean, who has that many books at home? This is awesome!

-Tzuyu: Woah... I have to admit it, you impressed me...
-Lao: Yeah, I have to admit it too... I'm surprised....
-Tzuyu: Have you read the books?
-Lao: No... I didn't... But, do you want to read one together? (smiles) I would love listening to you while reading...
-Tzuyu: Don't you know how to read?
-Lao: Uh well... I know... But I get bored easily so I wouldn't be able to get to the end of the story... If you could help me... I would be thankful (smiles)

It's funny, actually that's what I need right now... Tzuyu is the final member I need to finish the book so I can return back home.

-Tzuyu: (sighs) Okay... I'll read for you... But just because I'm interested in the books not because you asked me to... Understood?
-Lao: Yeah, yeah... (smiles) There's no problem... Thanks Tzuyu.
-Tzuyu: (smiles and starts reading)

Since that moment, Tzuyu and I became closer... We started having meals together, playing around, reading, I talked to her about my long trip... And now that it snowed, we also played outside...

I think that it is finally happening... Tzuyu will soon fall for me, and with that, I'll be a step closer to the end. Thanks God. I'm missing home way too much...

(A: Imagine they are Tzuyu and You)

-Tzuyu: The last book was awesome, don't you think? (smiles)
-Lao: Yeah... (smiles) It was way too romantic for me, but I think it was not bad at all...
-Tzuyu: A dance like that one would be awesome... I would love to have the opportunity to attend a dance too... Also wear a beautiful dress and dance slowly with a man I love...
-Lao: Oh uh... You know, I may not be the man you love... But if you want, we could organize one of those dance... Maybe as a farewell? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Are you serious? (excited)
-Lao: Yeah (smiles) Plus, it is not to brag too much... But thanks to my travels I've become such a great dancer... I'll make sure that we have fun on our last day together... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Thank Laobang, I guess that you are not as bad as I thought you were... (smiles)
-Lao: Is that a compliment? (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, it was (smiles) But don't get too excited about it... I still think you are an idiot...
-Lao: (giggles) This idiot got to attend a dance with such a beauty like you... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (smiles) Can't you stop being flirty? (chuckles)
-Lao: Sorry, I was made like this... There's not any other vers of myself less flirty... (smiles and srughs)
-Tzuyu: Fine... (smiles) Thanks for thinking I'm pretty... I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight.
-Lao: Goodnight Tzuyu (smiles)