CINDERELLA 2

LAO'S POV
I'm currently taking a shower, because I'm faster than the girls. And meanwhile, I told Jihyo and Jeong to take care of the rest... I think that they are choosing the outfit for tonight...

-Lao: I wonder what should I wear tonight...
-Genie: It is easy... Just wear your prince suit... If you want, I can give it back to you (smiles)
-Lao: Thanks Genie, but here we don't wear that kind of prince suits...
-Genie: I can prepare one of those occidental clothing too! (proud)
-Lao: Yeah, I know you can... You are awesome. But I'm not planning to wear tonight's outfit yet... I'll go exploring now... (smiles) I have something to check...
-Genie: Something to check? (confused) You are weird...
-Lao: (chuckles) I'll come back soon... See you later...
-Genie: Don't take to much! You need to change... I won't allow you to assist the dance wearing such clothing...
-Lao: Yeah, yeah... Don't worry... I'll be back on time (smiles and leaves your room)

 I'll be back on time (smiles and leaves your room)

-Sana: Where are you going? (puppy eyes)
-Lao: I'm... On a mission (smiles) You have chosen your dress already?
-Sana: Yeah, I'll surprise you. I'll be really pretty (smiles)
-Lao: You already are, Sana... (chuckles) That new hair seriously suits you... (thumbs up)
-Sana: (dying inside) Laobang!
-Lao: Hmm?
-Sana: Can I go with you? (smiles)
-Lao: Uh... Sure, let's go...
-Sana: (internally) Yes! This is the first time that I'll be alone with-- What's Jihyo doing here?!
-Jihyo: Oh, Sana is also coming? (smiles)
-Lao: Yeah, she said that she wanted to join us... (chuckles)
-Sana: (mumbling) I wanted to just join you...

-Both: What?-Sana: Nothing! Where are we going? I thought that we needed to get ready for tonight

-Both: What?
-Sana: Nothing! Where are we going? I thought that we needed to get ready for tonight...
-Jihyo: Yeah but Lao thinks that there's something weird in that mansion next to our hostal... We are just going to investigate... (smiles)
-Sana: (sighs) And that's what you would have done if I didn't come?
-Lao: Of course...
-Sana: You are obsessed with your mission... (sighs) Lao, have you thought that maybe, what you need is to enjoy the journey? (smiles)
-Lao: Enjoy the journey?
-Sana: (grabs your hands and starts dancing with you) Yeah, you must have fun as well! You can't only focus on working and investigating... (giggles) You know, you are surrounded by pretty girls all the time, but you don't seem to care about it...
-Jihyo: (rolls her eyes) Sana-ya...
-Sana: Lao... (smiles) Don't investigate, instead, stay here with me and let's have fun together... (places her hands on your shoulder) I... I would like to ki-
-Jihyo: (pulls Lao away from her) We are investigating... This boy wants yo return back home... (sighs) Can't you be serious from time to time? Huh?
-Sana: I'm being serious! I'm just saying that he needs to rest and enjoy too! No one can just work and work all the time...
-Jihyo: You are just a little girl craving for attention because you spent your life in a tower!
-Sana: Jihyo, you have no right to talk about it... Lao-
-Jihyo: Lao is not interested in you! Understood?! He's not interested in anyone... (serious) He just wants to return back home. If you actually cared about him, you would help him to accomplish his wish!
-Sana: I really care about him... But we are not the same as you. We are not like you! We are honest about our feelings and we won't stop trying until the end! You are just a grumpy woman who doesn't know about the world neither because you have been locked in Palace all your life!
-Jihyo: You know what? I don't want to talk with you anymore... (leaves)
-Sana: Fine! I don't want to talk with you neither! (leaves to the other way)
-Lao: Girls, where are you going?!

 (leaves)-Sana: Fine! I don't want to talk with you neither! (leaves to the other way)-Lao: Girls, where are you going?!

Aish... They really argued this time... I really would like if they got along better. I know that it is hard because we are way too different... But if they stop to think about it more often, they realize that they are actually really similar...

I'm walking around the mansion's garden, when suddenly, I hear how a carriage leaves the place. I guess that they are heading to the castle already... But, what is it? I think that I'm hearing someone cry...

I try to follow the noise and when I'm closer enough, I spot a girl crying on a bench... I wonder what happened to her, maybe I can help her before leaving...

-Lao: Hi... Can I join you? (smiles) This garden is really beautiful...
-???: Who are you? (sobs)
-Lao: Me? Well... I'm just someone who was walking around... (smiles) What are you doing? Why are you crying?
-???: Why would I answer to a stranger?
-Lao: A stranger?! Oh right, I haven't introduced myself yet... (smiles) My name is Feng Laobang, but almost everyone calls me Lao or Laobang...
-???:...
-Lao: I'm no longer a stranger... Can I know what happened to you? (smiles)
-???: (sighs) I just wanted to escape...
-Lao: Escape? From who?
-???: My stepmother and my horrible stepsisters... (sighs) All my days are the same, it seems like I only exist to serve them... I would like some freedom...
-Lao: I see... You are crying because you are tired?
-???: I'm crying because I can't attend the dance at the castle...
-Lao: The dance at the castle?! Why can't you to there? (confused)
-???: Because I don't have a dress or transport to head... Plus, my plan was to make the Prince love me so I could leave this mansion... (sighs) Now, it doesn't matter anymore...

 (sighs) Now, it doesn't matter anymore

Okay... I know who am I talking to now... I'm with none other than Cinderella. I feel sorry about her... Actually, her fairy should be here right now transforming her...

But nope, she's not here. Actually, I'm the only one... But I can't use magic, that's impossible for me. I'm just a human who doesn't even belong to this place... But one thing is sure, this girl has to assist the dance... And I'm gonna make sure of it...