RAPUNZEL 6

LAO'S POV
I approach the two gorrilla men, being honest... I would normally run away from people like them. In my world, they just mean, trouble.

-Lao: Y-Yo! I think that we haven't introduced ourselves yet, right?
-Man: Look who do we have here... Lei Rainer...
-Lao: Ah, yeah... Look, I know what you've been looking for... And I'll give it to you. Here, the crown, it is all yours (hands it to them)
-Man 2: Who would want that stupid crown when we can get magic hair? (smirks)
-Lao: H-Huh? How do you know about it?!

Damn it, playing along this as if I didn't know that this would happen, is hard. They better give me and acting title after this magic book thing...

Suddenly, Sana's fake mother, more known as Gothel, appears and knocks me out. I know what will happen... I'll be jailed soon...

SANA'S POV
I'm waiting for Lao, when suddenly, the two huge men who were chasing Lao appeared. What the hell are they doing now?

-Sana: W-What do you want?

-Man: I don't know... Our friend Lei told us about a magic hair able to shine and cure people... Is that true? (smirks)
-Sana: He wouldn't say something as stupid as that! (starts running)

Suddenly, when these two are chasing me, mom appears and knocks them out. What is she doing here?

-Sana: Mom?
-Gothel: Oh Sana... (hugs her) I told you how dangerous this world is...
-Sana: Where's Laobang?
-Gothel: Who? The liar who make you belive in fake fantasies? Dear... Don't get sad about this, but he's there, with the crown... (sighs) That's all he cared about...
-Sana: No... That can't be true...

But it is clearly him... I can't belive that he did something like this to me... I thought that he really had feelings for me...

-Gothel: Sana, let's return to our tower... This is not a safe place for you... (smiles)

LAO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

Just as expected, I'm now jailed. And not too late, the guards will say to kill me... It's okay though, I believe in the girls... They'll take me out from this place...

The guards came for me, and just as expected, the girls appeared... It resulted that Param followed my trace and make them act in order to save me... Now, I just need to save Sana!

-Lao: Thanks girl, I knew that you would do it (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Are you going to be alright by yourself?
-Lao: Yeah, I'll just be stabbed by that crazy woman, and then I'll be magically healed... Nothing serious... (chuckles)
-Nayeon & Momo: Nothing serious?!

 (chuckles)-Nayeon & Momo: Nothing serious?!