MULAN 4

LAO'S POV
We arrived to the place where we are supposed to meet the general, but instead of it, we bump with a destroyed and burnt town...

-Lao: Everyone, look for any victim still alive!
-Everyone: Yeah!

I start looking around, when suddenly one of our soldiers, Chienpo, gives me the general's helmet. Gosh, just as in the original story, we arrived too late...

-Yao: Their army must be huge if they were able to defeat our general...
-Lao: Okay, everyone we must remain calm... We are now China's last hope to defeat them... We need to think properly before acting... (sighs) We'll take that way between the mountains since it's the faster way to reach the imperial city... Let's go!

-Everyone: Yeah!

-Everyone: Yeah!

With that, we start walking through the mountains trying to be as silent as possible, when suddenly, a canyon is shot from one of our carriages... I turn around to find out that it is Chaeyoung's...

-Lao: What have you done?! You made them discover our position!
-Chaeyoung: I'm really so-(they shoot an arrow to you)
-Lao: (takes it out since it just pierces your cap) Everyone, take the weapons... We have no option but face them right now!

Everyone grabs the canyons as fast as they can and then they start shooting at them... Just as I told the girls yesterday, they ran behind that huge rock... I know that there nothing will happen to them...

-Yao: (with the last canyon)
-Lao: Don't shoot it... We must keep-
-Chaeyoung: I have an idea (grabs the canyon and starts running towards the Huns)
-Lin: Jin! Where are you going?!
-Lao: Everyone, run behind that huge rick and prepare yourself for what's coming... I know what his planning...
-Chienpo: Understood!

They all are now safe, but Chaeyoung... Gosh, I need to help her and then she'll need to save my life... I run towards them, but when she has already shot the canyon, the avalanche heads towards us and falls over me...

-Time skip until everything happened-

My heart aches... I open my eyes, and we are being pulled up from a ravine... We seriously met with death for a moment... Why do I need to risk my life that much?!

-Lao: Oh my god... I think I peed on myself... (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: Are you serious?
-Lao: Have you ever learnt what sarcasm is? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung:...
-Lao: It doesn't matter Jin... We are now safe (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah... (groans)
-Lao: What happens?
-Chaeyoung: I-I think that I've been hurted... (faints)
-Lao: Hold on Jin! Nayeon, bring the nurses! We need help over here!

Soon Mina and the rest come and bring Chaeyoung inside a tent. Now is when I am supposed to discover that she's a girl... Let's see, I need to act surprised but it has to be natural...

-Time skip until the nurses tell you about Chaeyoung being a girl-

-Lao: (acts)

-Supervisor: A woman! (pissed) She has dressed like a man and joined the army! This is a sin

-Supervisor: A woman! (pissed) She has dressed like a man and joined the army! This is a sin... She must pay for her sins!
-Lao: (heads to the horse and grab a sword)
-Supervisor: Exactly... Well done captain, make her pay for what she did... (smirks)
-Mina: Captain Feng! Have you gone crazy?! (panics)
-Lao: (makes as if you are going to hit her but throw the sword in front of her) Your life for mine... (serious) Now everyone, we are leaving!
-Momo: (whispering) Are we leaving her here alone?
-Lao: It's part of the story Momo... (smiles) Plus, she'll join us later for a final battle...
-Mina: I seriously don't like the way you have of doing this Laobang... (sighs and walks past you)
-Sana: She's seriously enchanted by Chaeyoung... (chuckles while holding Dahyun's hand)
-Jihyo: I wonder if someone's like her... (laughs)
-Nayeon: Where are we heading now?
-Lao: To the imperial city... Are you guys feeling like joining a parade in our honor? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Are you serious?! Ah, I wanted to have fun too... (smiles) Great, I'll be by your side, okay?
-Lao: (holds her hand) Yeah, okay... (smiles)
-Nayeon: L-Lao... Are you actually accepting my proposal? (surprised)
-Lao: Just for today... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Fine, fine... You won't have a better time than the time you'll spend with me... (clings on you)
-Jeongyeon: (rolls her eyes)
-Jihyo: Someone's jelly, huh?
-Jeongyeon: Shut it...
-Jihyo: I think that Lao likes her back...
-Jeongyeon: Huh? With that horrible personality? (laughs) Impossible... Right?
-Jihyo: I wouldn't be that sure... Lao and her have been together the longest... I think that they have something speacial... Plus, he's allowing her to be herself, see?
-Jeongyeon: I hate that sight... I'm about to claim what's mine... (walks between you two)
-Lao: Hey there Jeong (smiles)

-Jeongyeon: I exist as well idiot! (pushes you) -Lao: (confused) -Jeongyeon: What were you talking about? -Nayeon: Nothing important

-Lao: (confused)
-Jeongyeon: What were you talking about?
-Nayeon: Nothing important...
-Jeongyeon: Really? I don't think so, you were way too close...
-Nayeon: Are you jealous? (smirks)
-Jeongyeon: Why would I? Tch...
-Lao: (gets between them) Hey, keep calm... We are arriving to our destination and we are family. Plus, we are now celebrating... Let's keep the nice vibe, okay? (smiles)

They seem to stop fighting, and we finally arrive to the imperial city. Now we'll need to get ready for the parade... I can't belive that this is finally happening...

I'm about to finish another story... I'm really tired. I'm always near to die. I need a rest, but a real one... I would like to be already at home in my bed... Instead, I'm here picking different princesses...

-Nayeon: (walks by your side) You said that you would allow me today... (smiles and holds hands with you)
-Lao: Are you seriously gonna bring it that far? It's just for tonight, so don't get your hopes high, okay?
-Nayeon: Yeah, yeah... Whatever, this is the best time of my life... (smiles)
-Lao: You are weird... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Not all the times I get to spend time like this with my crush...
-Lao: Nayeon-
-Chaeyoung: (appears) Laobang! You need to stop this! The Huns are still alive and they are at the city!
-Nayeon: You knew we wouldn't have time at all, right? (upset)
-Lao: I'm sorry, Nayeon... (pecks her cheek)
-Nayeon: (surprised) That doesn't mean that I forgive you, okay?! (yelling internally because of your little kiss at her cheek)