LITTLE MERMAID 3

LAO'S POV
We are currently ready to have dinner, when suddenly, the mysterious girl that I brought before, appears with a changing of clothes... Woah, she looks stunning...

-Nayeon: (pissed) Where's the food, I suddenly feel really hungry...
-Jeongyeon: You are being way too obvious idiot... (rolls her eyes)
-Lao: Hey there (waves at her)
-???: (waves back while smiling)

-Lao: Come here, have a seat please (smiles and helps her to take a seat) -Nayeon: (thinking) Agh! He has never done something like that to me! -???: (grabs a fork and starts brushing her hair with it)

-Nayeon: (thinking) Agh! He has never done something like that to me!
-???: (grabs a fork and starts brushing her hair with it)

Everyone is looking at little weird at her... And you know... I don't know why but this scene seems familiar to me... Oh, wait a minute! She's Ariel! This belongs to Little Mermaid's story!

She's the next Princess! Ah, that's cool... That means that we are a littler bit closer to the end of the book! I didn't know that we would actually find the next Princess that soon...

But wait a minute... Ariel couldn't talk because of his agreement with the Sea's witch... The Prince is not supposed to know about that... But here I am... I'll just need to pretend that I don't know about it...

-Head butler: Your majesty... I've been thinking, why don't you have a walk around the kingdom? Neither you or that girl has visited it yet...
-Lao: U-Uh... Fine, just if she's okay with it... (looks at the girl) Do you want to go on a walk with me?
-???: (nods energetically)
-Nayeon: Laobang, I also--(Jeongyeon makes her silent)

We finish having dinner, and then we head to the stables where they are preparing a carriage for us... Actually, this is part of Little Mermaid's story... That's why I accepted...

NAYEON'S POV
-Nayeon: Why did you do that?! (pissed) I wanted to join Laobang... Not to say that he'll be alone with that girl! And she's not ugly! Jeong... He could fall for her mysterious beauty... (sighs dramatically)
-Jeongyeon: Idiot... You just can't read between lines... (sighs) That girl is probably another princess...
-Nayeon: What?!
-Jeongyeon: Lao looked a little bit unsure about accepting the offer, but he ended up accepting... This walk that they are having is probably part of the story...
-Nayeon: Ohh... I see... (lays down) It sucks anyway... I don't want Laobang to meet more princesses...
-Jeongyeon: I don't want neither... It's already enough with us... (sighs) But he's not interested in love anyway, so it really doesn't matter... He just wants to go back home...
-Nayeon: Yeah... Sometimes I wonder, will he really leave us where he's able to return back to his world? He may not return anymore... (sighs) That thought breaks my heart...

-Jeongyeon: It's sad, you are right

-Jeongyeon: It's sad, you are right... But I wouldn't forgive myself if we made him stay here because of our feelings... He would be unhappy because of us... (sighs) We must let him go if that's what he wants...
-Nayeon: Ahhh~ (whining) You are right... We can't force him... Once he leaves, at least we'll have each other (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: (rolls her eyes)
-Nayeon: You are not denying it! (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: shut it... Don't you have anything better to do than teasing me?!

(A: I found this on Insta, and I wanted to include it somehow, haha)

LAO'S POV
My supposed to be Kingdom is cool... I mean, it has a lot of cool places to visit... I would like to take some pics with my phone... But I don't know if that's actually a great idea... Anyone could think that I'm dangerous...

I should just focus on making this girl happy... I know that she's Ariel, but I have no idea of what's her real name... I should try to ask her later... Oh wait, she won't answer haha...

While walking, I spot some boats... And if I not wrong, they get on one of those and explore the lake... Then I'm supposed to almost kiss her but it'll fail... Right?

-Lao: Hey, why don't we go on one of those boats? (smiles) It'll be fun... I have never explored the lake...
-???: (nods)

I guide her and we get in one of those boats... Okay, now is when I should ask her for her name... Or at least try to guess it... Referring to her as the mysterious girl is not polite...

-Lao: I have an idea... I'm really curious about your name... Why don't we play a game and I try to guess it? (smiles)
-???: (nods)
-Lao: Fine... Uhm... Let's see... Haneul? (she denies) Okay, okay... Uh... Jisoo? (she denies again) Then...

Suddenly I hear a mysterious voice and I think that I hear something like... Momo? Is that her name? Peach in Japanese? That's cute...

-Lao: Momo?
-Momo: (nods)
-Lao: It really suits you... (smiles) It's a cute name, like you...
-Momo: (embarrassed looks down)

(A: Here you have the original song of this moment... Just imagine that it's Momo and you)

-Time skip until you return back to the castle-

-Jeongyeon: I see... So she's the mermaid princess... And her real name is Momo... (smiles) Good job, Laobang...
-Nayeon: Yeah, good job, but I don't understand why did you had to almost kiss her...
-Lao: Nayeon... Is part of the story, you know that we must do as it has to happen... (srughs)
-Nayeon: You had to kiss us, and you kissed my forehead... I think that you just follow the story when you want to... (rolls her eyes)
-Lao: Just so you know, it was totally unconscious... I didn't know that I was your prince and that you would wake up with my kiss...
-Jeongyeon: You knew that you were my kiss and you also kissed my forehead... (serious)
-Lao: I wasn't sure about it neither... Now I know that I'm the prince... Although I hate to admit it and I try to avoid it...
-Nayeon: Then, if our story happened again, you would actually kiss us where you need to? (smirks)
-Lao: (yawns) Oh look... It is kinda late already... I better head to sleep... Good night girls... (leaves them)

That was close... They are really into me? I'm just a farm boy... I'm not the prince they think they love... I don't think that kissing them is correct...