LITTLE MERMAID 6

LAO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up soon and do my mourning routine... Now I know that I have my own castle in this book and also my own kingdom... Coming to think about it, it is quite cool...

-Jeongyeon: Good morning~ (smiles) The breakfast is ready...
-Lao: Cool... (stretches) Let's go... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: You look happy today... Aren't you tired of what happened yesterday? (smiles)
-Lao: Nope... I'm actually really energetic... I'm happy because we already have completed three parts of this book... I wonder how many more are there... It would be great if my sister told us... (srughs) Guess we just need to keep on going... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Right, let's go... (smiles) Oh, and please, have a talk with Nayeon, she's really annoying about the kiss thing...

-Lao: I guess that the problem is that if she kissed me, you have the same right to do it

-Lao: I guess that the problem is that if she kissed me, you have the same right to do it... (sighs) Fine, Jeong, kiss me...
-Jeongyeon: (blushes) What are you saying?! I can't do such thing so suddenly!
-Lao: It is way too sudden? (chuckles) Sorry, I was just teasing you...
-Jeongyeon: Idiot... (smacks your head playfully)
-Lao: And don't worry, I'll talk with Nayeon about it so she stops bragging or whatever she's doing...
-Nayeon: Laobang~ (cutely) Did you have a nice sleep?
-Lao: Yeah, good morning (smiles)
-Nayeon: (clings on you) You know... I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday and... Gosh, I would do it once again...
-Lao: (blushes) What are you saying this early at the morning, you idiot Nayeon! (hits her slightly at the head) You are a princess... Please, promise me that you won't say such things anymore...
-Nayeon: But it's true... I think that you already know about my feelings for you...
-Lao: (sighs) You are way too direct... But that's something good too... (smiles) Let's have breakfast you sleepy beauty...
-Nayeon: (smiles) Yeah...
-Jeongyeon: Oh, Laobang, I forgot to mention that we need to head to the seashore once we are done having breakfast...
-Nayeon: Why?
-Lao: Momo is coming of course... (smiles)
-Nayeon: How does this story end?
-Lao: I can't tell you... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Why?
-Lao: You wouldn't be happy (laughs)
-Jeongyeon: Why, is there something else we need to face?
-Lao: The story ends with the Prince and the princess having lots of babies!
-Both: W-What?!
-Lao: (laughs) I'm kidding... (smiles) They just have a daughter, and it forms part of another story...
-Nayeon: (gulps) There's actually a second part for our stories?
-Lao: Yeah... But not in this book...
-Jeongyeon: Doesn't that mean, that there's another book like this one with the second parts?
-Lao: (stops eating) Is that possible?

 -Jeongyeon: Doesn't that mean, that there's another book like this one with the second parts? -Lao: (stops eating) Is that possible?

-Nayeon: (thinking) That would mean, that although Lao left this world... He would find the other book and we would meet again... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: This is really interesting...
-Lao: Yeah... I found the book casually... Who knows, maybe there are more secrets at the farm... But we must focus on this book first... (smiles and keeps on eating)
-Nayeon: You are right, enjoy your meal... Jeong, can we talk?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah?
-Nayeon: Follow me...

NAYEON'S POV
-Jeongyeon: Yo, what's wrong with you? We left Lao eating alone...
-Nayeon: I know... But I think that we need to talk about that possible second book...
-Jeongyeon: Why?
-Nayeon: Because if that other book really exists, there's the possibility to see Lao again... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but I don't know if it is actually a great idea to have another book...
-Nayeon: Why not?
-Jeongyeon: The second parts would focus on our children... If Lao joins the book there's two options: 1- He had children with all the princesses, which would be really disgusting. 2- He would be the same with our children, just how he is for us right now...
-Nayeon: I hate that! (panics)
-Jeongyeon: Exactly... It's better not to have a second book... (sighs) Let's return and focus on helping Lao... Okay?
-Nayeon: Yeah, let's go... (smiles) Ah... I was happy by the idea of seeing Lao again...
-Jeongyeon: We would had grown up but he would still be the same like now... That would be a problem too...
-Nayeon: Okay okay, stop looking for more problems... It is already sad...

LAO'S POVWe are now heading to the seashore just as planned

LAO'S POV
We are now heading to the seashore just as planned... The truth is that this story finishes with a wedding... But I can't marry Momo. I mean, I can't. I'm way too young and we met not too much ago...

-Jeongyeon: From now on, Momo will join us, right? (smiles)
-Nayeon: We think that we'll be great friends... (smiles)
-Lao: I think so... Well, just in case she wants to be a human... (srughs)

We arrive to the seashore, and Momo is with her father the sea's King... I really have a lot of respect for him... He would end with us if he wanted to...

-Momo: Laobang... (smiles)
-Lao: (gets in the water) Hey there Momo... (smiles)
-Momo: Lao... I'm really thankful for your help... And also to the girls, this days have been the best ones of my life... (smiles shyly) I didn't know that meeting a human would be that awesome... Thanks for appearing Laobang...
-Lao: Thanks to you for saving me that day, I didn't have the chance to thank you yet... (smiles)
-Momo: (smiles and looks down) I think that now is time to say goodbye?
-Lao: Why? (smiles and extends your hand) Come with us Momo, we still have a big mission to accomplish...
-Momo: But Lao... I'm a mermaid and...
-King: (sighs) I can see the bond inside that human's heart... Momo, if you want to go with him... I am not one to retain you here... (smiles)
-Momo: Father! (hugs him)

Then the king transform Momo into a human, and once we bid our goodbye to all the mermaids, we returned back to the castle.

-Momo: What's the mission you were talking about? (smiles)

-Jeongyeon: We need to find more princesses and help them just in order

-Nayeon: We can finish this book and make our prince Laobang return back home... (smiles)
-Laobang: (starts explaining her that you come from another world)
-Momo: Fine, let's do it! (smiles)
-All: Welcome to the team, Momo!
-Momo: (excited hugs you all) Thank you~ (cutely)