SNOWHITE 1

HEEJIN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up and head downstairs where mom and dad are already preparing the breakfast. As always, my brother is a sleepyhead and he didn't wake up yet...

-Dad: Laobang is still sleeping?
-Heejin: I guess so... He's Laobang, it wouldn't be surprising... (starts eating)

-Mom: Today we have a lot of work

-Mom: Today we have a lot of work... He should wake up already... Why don't you wake him, Heejin? (smiles)
-Heejin: But mom... I'm already having breakfast~
-Dad: C'mon... Do as your mother says...
-Heejin: (sighs) Fine...

I head upstairs again and head to my brother's room. I swear I'll kick his ass so he wakes up... Why do I need to do this? Isn't he the oldest? Why can't he be more responsible?

-Heejin: (knocks at your room's door) Laobang! Laobang! Wake up...
-Lao:...
-Heejin: Laobang!

Why isn't he answering? Tch... He's really annoying... Now I'll kick his ass for sure! I burst the door open and realize that he's not at his bed... Where the hell is he?

Damn it... Where's Laobang? Oh, what's with that book? I approach the bed where there's a book... It is opened by the end of Sleepy Beauty's fairytale...

And wait a moment... This illustrations... They look kinda similar... And this Prince... He's ugly, he remains me of... Laobang! What the hell?!

I rush downstairs where mom and dad are...

-Heejin: Mom! Dad! Laobang is inside a book!
-Dad: (laughs) What are you saying?
-Mom: Dear, are you still sleepy?
-Heejin: I'm saying the truth! I just saw him... There's a book on his bed with some illustrations that are exactly like Laobang... Please, belive me!
-Dad: If Laobang told you to use that excuse with us so he doesn't need to help us, tell him that it didn't work... And it's okay, let him sleep... He'll receive a punishment later... (sighs)
-Heejin: Dad... I'm serious, like really... Laobang is inside the book...
-Mom: Do you want to join your brother later? It's better if you just finish your breakfast and help us with the farm... (smiles)
-Heejin: Fine...

They didn't belive me... But it's okay, once we are done cleaning, I'll make sure to bring the book to my room. Laobang is inside that book, and no one can change my mind... I know what I saw...

LAO'S POV
-Flora: And this amazing horse is yours Laobang, you found him at the forest... And now it's yours... (smiles)

-Lao: I'm not good at riding horses

-Lao: I'm not good at riding horses... (gulps) I know how to drive tho...
-Nayeon: Drive?
-Lao: Yeah, drive a ca-- Nevermind... (smiles) It belongs to my world, you wouldn't know...
-Nayeon: Fine, you'll show me one day... (chuckles) Now, why don't you give him a name before we leave?
-Lao: A name? (thinking) Let's see... I'll call him... Beongae (lightning in Korean)...
-Nayeon: It's a cool name... (smiles)
-King Stefano: Laobang, Laobang dear... Before you leave. Promise me that you'll take care of my daughter... Nayeon can be sometimes... Well, she can be way too Nayeon sometimes... And that's dangerous...
-Nayeon: Nothing will happen to me dad, don't worry... (smiles)
-King Stefano: I don't worry for you, I worry for him... (sighs)
-Lao: I'll be fine... Don't worry... Plus, Nayeon will just help me, she doesn't want to bother me... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Exactly, as his best friend, it's my mission to make sure that he can arrive home... (smiles)
-King Stefano: (smiles softly) Have a nice trip...
-Fauna: Take care you two (smiles)
-Spring: Bye bye!
-Flora: And good luck! (waves while smiling)
-Nayeon: We are leaving... (excited)
-Lao: Yeah, let's go... (smiles)

Nayeon and I started our trip... Just always I hate riding horses. I already told them that I don't know how to do this... But I can't really ask for a car here...

-Nayeon: You are about to fall from Beongae... (laughs)
-Lao: (sighs) You really can't stop teasing me about it... I already explained you all that from where I come from, we don't ride horses... We use cars...
-Nayeon: Yeah, but since we don't know what cars are, you have to bare with my teasing... (chuckles)

Then Nayeon starts galloping really fast and dares me to compete to see who's faster to cross through the forest... I don't know why, but I have the gut feeling that this won't end in a good way...

-Nayeon: C'mon you turtle! -Lao: W-Wait!

-Lao: W-Wait!

Someone how, I made it to avoid falling... Nayeon already crossed the forest... And when I cross it too, I bump with what seems to be a new city... Nayeon is still galloping with her horse...

I try to catch her, but when I pass under a window, some kind of dirty water falls over me getting me all soggy...

-Nayeon: Lao-- Laobang! Are you okay?! (returns to you) What happened?!
-Lao: Someone... Someone threw all this dirty water... (sighs) Wait for me here... (starts climbing the wall)
-Nayeon: What are you doing?! You can't do that! This is not our house!
-Lao: So? Someone threw that water on me! And look at my clothes... I deserve at least an apology... (jumps to the other side)
-Nayeon: This boy... (sighs) I guess I'll follow him... (starts climbing the wall too)

Once I jump to the other side, I find myself in a kind of terrace... Oh, and there's someone cleaning... I bet that she's the responsible of what happened to me...

Tch, wasn't she taught to check if someone was coming before getting rid of that dirty water? Now I'll need to take a shower and change my clothes because of her...

-Lao: Hey, you!
-???: Can I help you? How did you enter here? (confused) I'll call the guards if you try something weird...

-Lao: I was just passing by when suddenly some dirty water fell all over me

-Lao: I was just passing by when suddenly some dirty water fell all over me... And just as I can see, you seem to be the responsible...
-???: (notices you dripping wet) Omo... I'm really sorry... I was just doing my job... I didn't know that someone was coming... Barely anyone comes through this ways... (bows)
-Nayeon: (falls to the ground) Ouch! That hurted...
-???: Who is that?