FROZEN 1

NAYEON'S POV
-Nayeon: Your talk with him? What are you talking about? (pissed) Are you saying that he left because of you?
-Mina: I just opened his eyes, I wouldn't mind opening yours too...
-Jeongyeon: Hey, relax a little bit before...
-Nayeon: Relax? Are you seriously asking me to relax?! Jeong, we are talking about Laobang! Our Laobang! (crying)

-Sana: (hugs Nayeon) There must be a great reason... Why don't we hear Mina? Let's allow her to explain everything... Meanwhile, try to relax, okay? (smiles)
-Mina: (takes a breath) I'll sump it very fast... He's gone to accomplish his mission.
-Momo: Alone?
-Genie: And I thought that we were on vacation?
-Mina: You won't see him again because he wants to protect you. We were talking and the truth is that we are just fictional characters...
-Jihyo: Hey, that's a little bit way too-
-Mina: It's the reality. Laobang will leave once he accomplishes his mission, and he'll probably forget about us. And us? What will happen with us? Nayeon, what will happen once he leaves you?
-Nayeon:...
-Mina: Exactly, it'll be very hurtful. Then, why should we be that close with him when this is not real? None of our relationships are real... There are no actual feelings. We are not-
-Nayeon: SHUT IT! I don't want to hear you talking more shit... You are no one to say that what makes my hear bounce is not real! My feelings for Lao are real! If he forgets in a future, it'll hurt, yeah... But if we actually felt them before, it is because they once existed. And as long as I live, I'll remember them! My feelings are real! Are you hearing me?!
-Mina: You can lie to yourself as much as you want... Laobang won't return. (serious)
-Jeongyeon: Mina, I think that you are being too hard...
-Nayeon: (sighs) I'm leaving...
-Momo: Where are you going?
-Nayeon: Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna look for Lao... (smiles) I don't care about what they talked... I promised Lao that I would be by his side, and that's what I'll do. I don't care if later on I suffer... I'm ready to it, that's what love has... Sometimes it makes you feel like flying and sometimes it's like a stab... (srughs) I don't mind, I'm ready...

-Mina: You are crazy

-Mina: You are crazy... Falling in love when you know that you'll be hurted?
-Jeongyeon: Nabongs, wait for me... I'm coming along... Lao is way too important to lose him this way.
-Sana: I own my life to him... (smiles) I'm going too!
-Momo: Me too! Lao has protected me all the time... I haven't thanked him enough (smiles)
-Jihyo: And I'm married to him, do course I'll find him (chuckles) What are you doing? Are you going to stay here with those glass shoes and ignore your real feelings? Are you that afraid?
-Mina: You are just... (sighs) Lao told me to stay with you, but if you are leaving, I guess that I'll need to go too...
-Jihyo: Use any excuse, but you love Lao too (smiles)

LAO'S POV
-Far away in a forest-

Gosh... I don't know where am I even heading to... What if I return to the start point? This would have been totally absurd... Hey, it is starting to be really cold too...

-Lao: (sighs) Keep on going Beongae... We must find a castle...

We keep on going through the forest, and suddenly, instead of bumping with a normal castle, we bump with an ice one... Okay, I think that I already know where am I right now...

I have already finished Cinderella. And I must be honest, last story has seriously hurted me. I can't belive that I left the girls without even saying goodbye... I can't imagine how disappointed are they right now...

We arrive to the ice castle, what should I do now? This place looks a kinda dangerous

We arrive to the ice castle, what should I do now? This place looks a kinda dangerous... I don't know if it's actually a great idea to head inside. But if this is what I think it is... Then, I must enter.

-Lao: Wait for me here Beongae, I'm gonna investigate something (smiles and pets him)

I enter the iced castle... At first, there's nothing much to describe. Except for the large stairs heading to the second floor. Should I keep on going? I guess that I should...

I climb those stairs trying not to slip because of the ice... And when I'm already at the second floor, I hear someone singing... What the hell is going on? Who comes to the forest, builds an ice castle and starts singing?

I open the huge door and it is then, when I bump with a cute girl white skinned playing with the ice... It is totally confirmed that I am now in Frozen's story... I guess this girls is Elsa...

-???: Daebak, I can shoot it too! (uses her powers but bounces against the wall and hits you)
-Lao: Agh! Damn it! (touches your head)
-???: Woah! Who are you?! (notices that she hit you) Ahh~ I'm really sorry I didn't know there was someone here! (approaches you) Are you okay?
-Lao: I guess so? (looks at her)
-???: Well... Your hair... It seems like it turned white the part where I hit... (chuckles) I'm really really sorry! (bows)
-Lao: Gosh... I wasn't planning to get wicks now... (jokes)

-???: Uhm

-???: Uhm... What were you doing here anyway? Don't you know who I am?
-Lao: Nope, I don't know you... I come from another world (serious)
-???: Oh c'mon, don't play with me...
-Lao: I'm being serious (srughs) I was just investigating this place because suddenly I bumped with an iced castle...
-???: Impressed, huh? (smiles) It's all because I have powers... I like my powers, but the place where I come from thinks that I'm dangerous...
-Lao: Well, I also think that you are dangerous...
-???: Is it because I hit you?
-Lao: Nah, it is not for that... It is way more because you have a killing smile, you know? (smiles)
-???: (caught off of guard) W-What are you saying?! And why so suddenly?!