LITTLE MERMAID 4

LAO'S POV
Jeongyeon came to my room and woke me up softly... Jeongyeon is really soft to me when we are alone... I actually, expected it to be a calm morning, until...

-Nayeon: Laobang!
-Lao: Yes? Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Everyone keeps on saying that they want to see you... (sighs) Lao... You are the prince, please, make an appearance in public for once...
-Lao: Fine, fine... (rolls your eyes)
-Nayeon: And you can't run away this time, okay?

 (rolls your eyes) -Nayeon: And you can't run away this time, okay?

-Lao: I understood... Don't worry, I'll act as a prince because that's what I need to do in order to finish this story...
-Nayeon: Great, so since we still have tile until your meeting, why don't we-
-Lao: Anyone has seen Param? I would like to go on a walk with him...
-Nayeon: Tch... Idiot.

Once I left the castle with Param, I decide to walk by the seashore... I'm sorry for Nayeon, I know that I've been kinda distant with them... But, I have to be alone...

The reason? I'm about to be hypnotized by the sea's witch... Yeah, I know that it'll be really hurting for Momo, and probably for Jeongyeon and Nayeon too...

That witch will make me think that I'm love with her, just because of the fact that she'll be able to sing heavenly using Momo's voice... Tch, let's finish with this as soon as possible...

-Lao: (walking by the seashore)
-Witch: (singing)
-Lao: (hypnotized) Damn, that voice...
-Witch: (laughs) My dear prince... I know you've been looking for me...
-Lao: Who are you?
-Witch: Me? (chuckles) I'm your meant to be girlfriend... Prince Laobang, let's get married...
-Lao: Married? Married... Yes... Let's get married...

-Time skip to the meeting-

-Jeongyeon: Okay, Laobang, you are ready again... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, you look really handsome... (widely smiling)
-Lao: Okay. I'm leaving then. (serious)
-Nayeon: Are you feeling good?
-Lao: Yes. If you excuse me. I need to return with the love of my life.
-Both: What?!

I start walking to the place where the meeting is hold... I climb to a some kind of stage. And start talking with my subjects... It's my best chance to announce that I'll be marrying my dear Vanessa.

-Crowd: (cheering)
-Lao: My dear citizens! I want to apologize for my stupid attitude yesterday... The truth is that I was terrified of the idea... I wasn't sure if I would be able to govern the kingdom and making you all happy... (smiles) But, all of those fears are now gone thanks to the girl of my life... Please, give a warm welcome to my future wife, Vanessa! (starts clapping)

NAYEON'S POVWhat the actual hell?! Laobang! What's all of this? Who's that Vanessa? And why is he going to marry her? I thought that we had a mission?

NAYEON'S POV
What the actual hell?! Laobang! What's all of this? Who's that Vanessa? And why is he going to marry her? I thought that we had a mission?

-Jeongyeon: I don't understand anything...
-Nayeon: Me neither... And if it couldn't be worse, that girl dresses horrible... How could he choose her?
-Jeongyeon: (notices Momo crying) Nayeon... I think we have more problems...
-Nayeon: What happens? (notices Momo) Oh no... Lao messed up this time! Like really!
-Jeongyeon: Are you okay, Momo?
-Momo: (hides her face)
-Nayeon: How do you ask something that it's way too obvious?!
-Jeongyeon: Sorry, okay? I just got nervous...
-Nayeon: Ah... If we could just communicate with her...
-Jeongyeon: Wait a minute... (smiles) I have an idea... Momo, follow us to the castle, we want to talk with you! (pulls Momo)
-Nayeon: Uhm... Last time we checked she couldn't talk?
-Jeongyeon: She can't talk... But she can communicate with us through writing? Why didn't we think about this before?
-Nayeon: Oh, it's true! You are a genius Jeong! Right, Momo? (smiles)
-Momo: (nods)

We headed inside the castle and locked ourselves inside our room... Jeongyeon took some papers and a pen so we can talk with her...

-Jeongyeon: Okay, Momo... You are able to write, right?
-Momo: Yes
-Jeongyeon: Awesome, where do we start?
-Nayeon: Do you know what happened to Lao? He's acting really weird... And I know, that there's something happening because he wouldn't marry someone that he just met...
-Momo: Actually, I don't know what happened to him... But I'm really disappointed.
-Jeongyeon: Momo, I'm curious... Why aren't you able to talk? Don't you know how to?
-Momo: Of course I know how to talk! But I can't because... I have a contract with the sea's witch...
-Nayeon: Sea's witch? What kind of contract do you have with her?
-Momo: She would give humans legs so I could approach Laobang. In exchange, I had to give her my voice. Oh, and if I don't get Laobang to kiss me honestly before the sun disappears today... I'll belong to her...
-Jeongyeon: Damn it... That's a delicate topic...
-Nayeon: Wait a moment... Laobang said that he found that girl near the seashore... And he also mentioned something of a unique voice...
-Jeongyeon: I know what you are thinking of right now... And it could be possible...
-Nayeon: Laobang is about to marry the sea's witch!
-Jeongyeon: Let's stop this wedding!

We leave the castle once again, but we realize that the ship where the wedding is hold already left

We leave the castle once again, but we realize that the ship where the wedding is hold already left... I don't think we'll be able to reach them by swimming...

-Momo: (points to dolphins)
-Jeongyeon: Are we going to ride them?
-Nayeon: You must be joking Momo... We are princess and- (Momo pushes her) Ahhh! (gets on top of a dolphin) I'm gonna die... Jeongyeon, save me~ (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: We really have no option... (jumps on a dolphin)
-Momo: (leads the way)

I can't belive this! I can't belive that a princess like be is riding a dolphin just to save her prince! Hey... I actually like that idea...

Instead of the Prince saving us... We are going to save the prince! Yeah, that's it! Girls' power over here! Let's do this!

-Nayeon: Jeong, it's our chance to pay Laobang... (chuckles) This time we'll save him...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but we must be fast... Lao needs to kiss Momo as soon as possible!
-Nayeon: You see, that's the part that I don't like that much... (jokes)
-Momo: (rolls her eyes)