CINDERELLA 4

LAO'S POV
We finally get inside the castle... Damn it, this place is huge... And there's a lot of people here, we should set a point to meet later on in case we separate...

-Lao: Okay, girls you are now free, just try not to mess up so we don't get jailed again... Oh, and if something happens, we'll meet next to the food, okay? (smiles)
-All: Okay~
-Lao: In two hours at that table, understood? Please, follow the rules... It's for your well being... (serious)

-All: Yeah~

-All: Yeah~

With that, they all separate and start exploring around... This is a party, I shouldn't keep them by my side... They have the right to enjoy this by themselves...

And so will I do too! I approach the large table where all the food is placed, when suddenly, someone announces that the prince is coming...

For once, the actual prince appears, but let's say that he's not as I expected... I mean, no... He's not like the princes I'm used to see on Disney movies...

Anyway, where was I? Of yeah... This looks amazing! I start eating, but not too later... Some strangers start approaching me and introducing themselves...

-Girl: I'm the daughter of the marquis Girroyd... (smiles and bows)
-Lao: (stops eating) Uh... I'm Laobang, Feng Laobang... (smiles)
-Girl 2: My greetings, you are prince Laobang, right? (smiles) You are really famous... I'm the sister of the duke Areje... I'm glad that I finally got to meet you... And I'm also glad that you are looking for a fiance...
-Lao: Fiance? (confused)
-Girl 2: Well... We are supposed to be talking to the other prince... But since you are at the party... You are way more interesting to know... (smirks)
-Lao: Do you think so? (chuckles shyly)
-Girl 2: You know, if you don't mind... Why don't you-
-Mina: (pulls you down the table) Shh... Follow me...
-Lao: Thank you (smiles) I don't understand anything...
-Mina: You forgot about the fact that you are a prince... We talked about what to do if the prince liked one of the girls, but what if some other girl liked you?
-Lao: Oh! You are right... I didn't think about it... (chuckles) Thanks for helping me out, Mina...
-Mina: Your welcome... (smiles)

-Lao: What are we going to do now?-Mina: I don't know

-Mina: I don't know... There's actually a crowd surrounding you...
-Lao: No way! Really? (confused)
-Mina: Yeah, but you were just focused on eating that you didn't notice, idiot... (chuckles)
-Lao: Aish... I guess Nayeon is mad then... (smiles)
-Mina: Nayeon?
-Lao: Eh? Uh- Ah, don't mind it... (giggles) What do we do?
-Mina: Why don't we dance? (smiles) Maybe that way they'll think that you are already taking and will give up on you...
-Lao: (looks down) Why must I dance? I'm not good at it...
-Mina: Do you prefer those girls to stay all the time around you?
-Lao: No, no, no... Let's dance Minari (smiles)
-Mina: (caught off of guard) Y-Yeah... (smiles)

We leave from down the table and head to the dance floor... Then, Mina places her hand on my should and the other one intertwined with my free hand since the other one is on her waist.

We start moving along the music, and just as planned... Soon everyone lost interest in me... That's great, Nina's plan is working out... I'll be able to mind my own business again...

-Lao: This is working... Thanks (smiles)
-Mina: (embarrassed) Your welcome... I'm actually happy that I got to dance with you... I thought I would have it difficult because the girls seem to be after you...
-Lao: Ah... Well... They are all nice, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a romance, you know? It's just weird... I don't imagine myself being something else than friends...
-Mina: Ouch, that probably must hurt them (laughs) But you know, love will happen when it wants... Maybe you should just let it be...

-Lao: Maybe

-Lao: Maybe... (srughs) I'll let the time be and decide for myself... (chuckles)
-Mina: Okay, good choice (smiles)

With that, we both stop dancing and Mina heads towards Momo who was supposed to be with Sana, where is she? Gosh... She shouldn't be alone, where is this girl?

-Sana: (taps your shoulder)
-Lao: (turns around) Oh, you are here... (smiles)
-Sana: You danced with Mina, huh?
-Lao: Ah yeah, but I can explain it, it was be-
-Sana: It's okay, you don't need to give me any explanation... (smiles) Actually, I just wanted to talk with you...
-Lao: About what? (confused)
-Sana: I want to apologize for what happened before... I was being childish with that "let's have fun too" and "we should enjoy as well"... I know that you are worried about being able to return back home... (looks down) Sorry Lao for bothering you...
-Lao: You didn't bother me... Actually you were right... (smiles) But also Jihyo... You know, there's time for both stuff... Work and enjoy, yeah, the two of them makes a team... (chuckles) You know, you should apologize to Jihyo instead to me... I'm worried about you two...
-Sana: Jihyo... (sighs) Fine, I hate being in this kind of tense atmosphere too... (chuckles) I'll apologize now... Thanks for listening to me, Laobang (kisses your cheek)
-Lao: (caught off of guard) Y-Your welcome...
-Sana: (smiles, waves and leaves)

-Lao: (mumbling) Cute...
-Jeongyeon: Laobang! (pushes you)
-Lao: (falling to the ground) Ah! What was that for?!
-Jeongyeon: The Prince is dancing with Nayeon! What if he confesses to her?! (pulls your jacket) Rush over there and save us as you always do, please!
-Lao: Yeah, yeah, don't worry... I'm on my way... I thought you hated Nayeon... (laughs)
-Jeongyeon: She's just annoying, I don't hate her... She's like my family too... (srughs) Save her please...
-Lao: (nods)

I start heading where the people is gathering around the prince... Let's see, how do I do this so I don't offend him? Should I just separate them both by "accident"? Oh gosh Nayeon, why are we always in situations like this ones?