BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - 5

LAO'S POV
-Next day late in the afternoon-

-Lao: You don't need to do this! I can do it by myself...
-Sana: Don't say so... We are just trying to make you look as good as possible for her... (smiles) This is our last mission...
-Lao: But-
-Momo: No more buts... Your furry ears are making this really difficult... (frowns) And if you don't stop moving its even worse!

-Lao: (sighs) I wonder if Tzuyu is going through such calvary too

-Mina: She probably is not... Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are in charge... Plus, she looks pretty polite, I'm sure she's making it easy (smiles)
-Lao: But this is just a dance... Tzuyu has seen me in my worst condition why do I need to-
-Sana: Laobang! Stop being this childish... C'mon, you are almost done (smiles)
-Lao: (rolls your eyes) I never liked this kinda of dance anyway...
-Mina: You are an expert already, another one won't be a problem for you (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, plus this is the last one you'll ever need to attend because you'll leave- I mean, we said we wouldn't talk about it...
-Lao: It's okay, after all-
-Jeongyeon: She's ready (smiles) Do what you know to do... (thumbs up)
-Lao: (gulps) Yeah, let's do this... This the last dance for me... I can do this. I can! (leaves the room)

I leave the room and head to the double stairs where Tzuyu appears at the other extreme... Gosh, she really looks like Belle... She's really really beautiful! Why am I this repetitive?

-Lao: Woah Tzuyu... I don't even have the words to describe how beautiful you look right now... (jaw drops)
-Tzuyu: (chuckles) Is it for that much?

 (jaw drops)-Tzuyu: (chuckles) Is it for that much?

-Lao: Yeah... (smiles) Anyway, should we have dinner first, my lady?
-Tzuyu: Yeah, let's have dinner first (smiles)

We head to the living room and have dinner. Then, thanks to Dahyunie in charge of the music and Jeongyeon in charge of the lighting, we were ready for the dance to start...

-Lao: Tzuyu, would you dance with me? (smiles and extends your hand)
-Tzuyu: I would love to (smiles and grabs your hand)

We then head to the dance floor and start dancing as I have doing in almost all the stories now... I can't belive that this is my last time... Somehow, I feel weird about this... I'm happy but sad at the same time...

NAYEON'S POV
-Nayeon: (sighs) He likes her a lot...
-Jeongyeon: So? Isn't it part of the story?
-Nayeon: Yeah well... I'm kinda-
-Chaeyoung: Jelly jelly~
-Nayeon: Yeah, I mean what if he really ends up falling for her? Look at the way they are dancing...
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) I hate to admit this, but I think that Laobang is in love with you Nabongs... You even kissed and so... It's kinda obvious...
-Nayeon: (smiles) Thanks for cheering me Jeong (hugs her)
-Jihyo: We must remember that he'll be leaving soon...
-Nayeon: Yeah... (looks down) I want him to be happy tho... So, if he leave and he's happy, then all of this is worthy... (smiles weakly)
-Jihyo: When did you mature that much? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Don't get me wrong, I didn't (laughs) I just love him and want the best for him... (smiles)

LAO'S POV
We finished dancing and then headed to the locked room where the magic rose is... Tzuyu wants to check something...

-Lao: And this is it... The magic rose... (sighs)
-Tzuyu: It is really pretty (smiles) By the way, can I use your magic mirror?
-Lao: You want to check on your father? (smiles and hands it to her)
-Tzuyu: I wanted to check on Gucci, but yeah on dad too (chuckles)

 (sighs)-Tzuyu: It is really pretty (smiles) By the way, can I use your magic mirror?-Lao: You want to check on your father? (smiles and hands it to her)-Tzuyu: I wanted to check on Gucci, but yeah on dad too (chuckles)

-Lao: (chuckles)

Tzuyu uses the mirror to check on both of them and notices that they are struggling... I know what does it mean... Tzuyu will be leaving soon, and I am no one to keep her here...

-Tzuyu: Lao... Lao, I need to go... They need me... (sighs) I can't stay here any longer... (looks down)
-Lao: I know... I understand (looks down) I'll prepare a horse for you...
-Tzuyu: Laobang, you may not be a puppy, but you are a really good boy (smiles) This time together has been really good... Even when I was with the girls, they are really nice too...
-Lao: Tzuyu, you can keep the mirror... Just in case you ever want to check on us too... (smiles softly)
-Tzuyu: (looks straight into your eyes) Thanks Laobang... I'll be leaving then! (leaves)
-Jeongyeon: Are you sure about this, Lao?
-Lao: Yeah, yeah... This is all part of the story... (sighs) We need to prepare everything to fight... That stupid and annoying hunter will come here and try to kill me... But we should be able to stop them all...
-Dahyun: And about the rose problem?
-Lao: Tzuyu will return and everything will be solved (smiles) Don't worry, as always we'll manage... Let's do this one last time girls!
-All: Yeah!

We all prepare the house so we can fight them once they arrive... I never liked to use the violence but now there's no option...

-Lao: (sighs)
-Nayeon: What's wrong?
-Lao: Nothing... It just that I can't belive that I'm about to return back home... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (gulps and looks down) Yeah... You are almost back at home...
-Lao: I'll miss you... (avoiding eye contact) I'll miss you a lot, Nayeon.
-Nayeon: Why are you telling me this so suddenly? (confused)
-Lao: Because you wanted an answer before I left... Well, here you have it... (sighs) Im Nayeon, I'm in love with you... I think that you are the only one for me... And I'm really sorry that this has to end this way, I really am...
-Nayeon: (smiles) You are really bad at choosing when to confess... (chuckles and hugs your arm because she's a duster) I love you too... And you don't need to be sorry... I'll be happy as long as you are happy...
-Lao: Nayeon... (smiles) I-
-Chaeyoung: They are here! We must get ready Laobang!
-Lao: Uh, yeah!

 (smiles) I--Chaeyoung: They are here! We must get ready Laobang!-Lao: Uh, yeah!