SNOWHITE 5

LAO'S POV
I was still sleeping ignoring the fact the the sun already raised, when suddenly, I heard a loud noise. I open my eyes just to realize that the dwarfs are getting ready to leave for work...

In another hand... Well, what the hell is Nayeon doing?

-Nayeon: (hugging you tight and almost drooling) Laobang... Laobang... (snuggles in your chest)
-Lao: You idiot beauty, what the hell are you doing?!
-Nayeon: Hey, c'mon~ Don't call me like that when we just spend a night together... Hugging each other... Sharing our warmth, it was just-
-Lao: (poker face) In order to survive... (sighs)

-Nayeon: Say what you want

-Nayeon: Say what you want... I know that you are saying that because you are shy... (chuckles) Oh look, it's Jeongyeon! What is she doing?
-Lao: Shes bidding her goodbye to the dwarfs... They are heading to the mine... They'll look for precious stuff, like diamonds... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Is Jeongyeon going to be alone?
-Lao: Yeah... She'll spend the whole morning alone...
-Nayeon: Shall we join her, then? (starts walking but you push her back)
-Lao: No, that's not possible...
-Nayeon: (confused) Why?
-Lao: Because if we are with her, the queen won't be able to poison her... (sighs)
-Nayeon: POISON?! What the hell Laobang?! I thought that Jeong was your friend?!
-Lao: And she is... But this is part of the story... Just as I had to make you prick your finger with the spinning wheel... This is the same... (sighs)
-Nayeon: And what will happen once she gets poisoned?!
-Lao: The dwarfs will build a crystal bed with golden decorations and place her there until...
-Nayeon: Until what?
-Lao: Until the prince comes with his white horse and gives her a honest kiss of true love...
-Nayeon: Laobang...
-Lao: Hmmm?
-Nayeon: Are you... Are you that prince again?
-Lao: I don't know... (srughs) What I know is that we'll need to join the dwarfs and defeat the queen...
-Nayeon: We don't have weapons to fight...
-Lao: Nope, but we have the forest... (smiles) We'll make sure that she can only take one way... We'll block the others with rocks and so... (determined) The dwarfs will chase her and she'll die because of a lightning that will break the ground...
-Nayeon: (amazed) You have everything planned?

-Lao: (embarrassed) I-It is not for that much... I did the same with your kingdom in order to defeat Maleficient...
-Nayeon: (smiles) You are the best Laobang, I truly admire you...
-Lao: (blushes) Thanks I guess... Let's prepare the path so she can only take that one...
-Nayeon: How are we going to do that?
-Lao: Moving rocks and trunks of course... (chuckles) Let's go!
-Nayeon: Laobang... But those stuff are heavy... (complaining)
-Lao: And you are strong... Let's do it, plus, we are a team... We'll do this as fast as possible...

-Time skip until you are done-

-Nayeon: Ugh... I need a massage... When we return back to the castle, that'll be the first thing I'll ask for... (sighs)
-Lao: Don't be like that... We've done a nice job, but we are still not done...
-Nayeon: (throws herself to your arms) I can't move anymore... Not even an inch...
-Lao: (sighs) Fine... Let's go... Get on my back, but just for today, okay? Don't thing that I'll do this whenever you want to...
-Nayeon: Fine, fine! (excited gets on your back) Woah Laobang, you have such a strong body... (chuckles) And its the first time that you carry me... (hugs you) I'm really happy~
-Lao: Nayeon... We are in the middle of a mission... Focus please, and stop hugging me! You are about to choke me...

-Time skip until you return back to the dwarfs' house-

-Nayeon: (gets down from your back) Ah, that was the best time of my life... (chuckles) Oh, who's that woman?
-Lao: Who? (notices an old woman) Damn it... She's here...
-Nayeon: Who is she?
-Lao: She's the queen... She used magic to turn into an old woman and that way, avoid anyone to recognize her... (sighs) She also poisoned that red apple that you see over there...

-Nayeon: I see

-Nayeon: I see... It looks appetizing... I would give it a bite without hesitation...
-Lao: Don't you even think about it! This is not your story... (grabs her arm) Stay here, hidden with me...
-Nayeon: (smirks) It looks as if we were going to do something naughty... Actually, we could if we wanted, right?
-Lao: Yeah, we could... But I don't want to (teasing) Let's focus on this Nayeon, this is serious...
-Nayeon: (sighs) Fine, fine... (sits next to you)

We waited and just as planned, she poisoned Jeongyeon... Not too later, the dwarfs appear and started chasing the queen... Thanks to our work, she could only take a way... The way to her own death...

-Time skip until the Queen died-

-Nayeon: It really worked...
-Lao: Of course it did... (chuckles) We did such a great job, high five!
-Nayeon: (smiles widely) We really should stay together for always...
-Lao: Don't get too excited neither... Now-
-Dwarfs: Snowhite... (crying)
-Lao: Oh yeah, they have to build that crystal bed for her...
-Nayeon: What are we going to do meanwhile?
-Lao: Look for a prince? (sighs) That's the part where I get more confused... Jeongyeon didn't mention any guy apart from Jimin, the hunter...
-Nayeon: So... That means?
-Lao: That means that she hasn't met any prince apart from... Me?
-Nayeon: (gasps) I refused Laobang, like really... You can't become her prince too... You are MY prince... (pouts and clings on your arm)
-Lao: Hey, hey, stop this... Keep calm, we have time to look for the real prince... (smiles) While they work on the crystal bed, we'll look for him, okay?
-Nayeon: Fine... I'll definitely find another prince! Tch... I'm not gonna share mine... (starts walking away a little bit pissed)

Aish Nayeon... Sometimes I really wonder if you are seriously a grown up woman... She's cute tho, with that childish attitude... But there are some moments where we need to think as adults. And this is one of those moments...