ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ (𝟸/𝟼)

On the ride to school, Yoongi continued to scroll through Hoseok's instagram. Ever since he left to America, he's changed a whole lot. For one, he's hotter. Two, he has lots of friends. Three, he has lots of girl friends. Most of his pictures were just selfies, but others were with his friends. And girls kissing his cheeks. Almost every picture was a different girl.

"Player," he scoffed. Though he continued to scroll through the page.

He's really changed a lot, Yoongi thought. He's like a totally different person. I don't even know if it's funny.

"This is the school?" Hoseok turned to his aunt. "It's so..."

"So what?"

"Different," he said.

"Different," she repeated. "I mean, it is bigger than the schools in America. The education is better-"

"There you go again," Hoseok cut her off.

"I'm just saying," she shrugged. "Hey, look at me."

And he did.

"I know it's been tough since you came back to Seoul, without your dad. But I promise I'll take better care of you than my sister, and your dad. They were immature. They still are. That's why I proposed the idea of you moving back," she explained. "I missed you Hoseok."

"I missed you too, auntie," he frowned.

She smiled, kissing his forehead. "Now try to contain yourself while you're here. No girls-"

"I got it," he got out of the car, and slammed the door shut. Not in an aggressive way, but just roughly.

She shrugged, "Alright."

Hoseok entered the school, already seeing the main office to the right of him. He opened the door, and entered.

"Shit," he cursed, now accepting the feast that he was lost in this gigantic ass school. Hoseok read the room number of each classroom, but he was still confused of where the hell he was.

He huffed, and turned to two girls who were talking to each other. "Hey!" he called to them.

"Yes?" they asked him, unconsciously tucking a piece of hair behind their ear and twirling their hair around their fingers.

"I need your help. I'm new here, and I'm lost-"

"Oh of course we can help you!"

He thanked the two girls with a sly smirk, and they directed him to his class which was on the other side of the school. Once they got there, they asked for his number.

"Oh sorry," he pouted. "You girls are probably late to class."

"But we can-"

"Bye!" he waved them off with a wink before turning to the classroom.

The class was literature, Hoseok's favorite. Can you tell that I was being sarcastic? Well I was. And yes, he hated it with every inch of his body.

When he entered the classroom, the teacher got up from his desk. "You're the new student right?"

Hoseok nodded, looking around the classroom. The students were busy doing their own work, slacking off, talking to their friends, and sleeping.