sʜɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴋ)ɴɪɢʜᴛ (𝟺/𝟽)

"How did you sleep last night?" Hoseok's mom asked as soon as she saw Yoongi stepping down the stairs.

"Good," answered Yoongi in a ᵀᶦⁿʸ voice.

"I hope you like pancakes for breakfast," she flipped a pancake onto the plate, flexing her cooking skills.

Yoongi was surprised at the cool trick, "Looks good."

"Thank you!"

"Where's Hoseok?" Yoongi looked at the empty couch with a blanket neatly folded on the seat.

"He went out for his morning jog."

"Oh okay."

A few minutes later, Yeeun finished cooking. Bogum made coffee for him and his wife. He asked Yoongi, but he respectfully declined. The front door opened, revealing a sweaty Hoseok in a tank top and shorts. Yoongi gulped down his bite of the pancakes.

"I'll go shower," he announced before going upstairs.

"The foods gonna be cold!" his mom yelled.

"It's fine, I'm all smelly."

Yoongi drank all his cold water in hopes of calming down his flustered face. All he did was see Hoseok in a tank top, only to react like this?

"Where are we going?" asked Yoongi, watching Hoseok get ready to go somewhere. He already changed into the clothes Hoseok gave him. They were a bit too colorful for his liking, but he tried not to complain.

Hoseok slipped his arms through the blue cardigan before answering Yoongi, "My friends, who are also knights invited me to the amusement park. You're going as well."

"What's that?" Yoongi asked cluelessly.

"What's what?" asked Hoseok. "An amusement park? It's like a gigantic park full of rides and games, like roller coasters, fun houses, and there's good food there too."

"That sounds fun," Yoongi commented.

"It is," Hoseok nodded. "I'm sure you'll love it, even though I've only known you for a day."

"Maybe," Yoongi shrugged, looking down at the floor. "Why am I even going anyways?"

"Why?" Hoseok repeated the question. "There's a special parade today. It's the 50th anniversary of when they first the park. There's also gonna be a firework show. I thought it would help you take your mind off things."

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, hesitantly putting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. He swore he was so close to lifting up Yoongi's chin.

Yoongi frowned. "Is it really okay for me to have fun? I don't even know how my mom is doing."

"Don't worry," Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a tight hug, which caught Yoongi by surprise. He didn't know what he was thinking. Seeing the sad look on Yoongi's face made him act on instinct. "We are stronger than the other knights."

"But I still haven't heard from her," Yoongi muttered with a pout.

"If it makes you feel better, I can call the Commander Knight," Hoseok suggested.

"Yes please."

"Thank you for saying 'please,'" Hoseok grinned.

When the two arrived at the amusement park, Yoongi couldn't deny how excited he was. It was a long drive that only made him anticipate more. After calling the Commander Knight, Yoongi was able to talk to his mother. He had broken down in tears as he talked to her, saying how much he loves and misses her.