ɪ "ʜᴀᴛᴇ" ʏᴏᴜ (𝟷/𝟻)

Th rivalry between the two rappers started at the music awards, when they were both nominated for Best Male Artist award. Compared to the other artists, they were getting more votes by a landslide. Their only competition was each other, which only fueled the rivalry between them.

"Now," the presenter, who was a famous actor spoke. "For the first time in forever, we've got a tie!"

Yoongi turned to Hoseok, who was already looking at him. The two were looking like god-tier, five-course meals.

Hoseok's hair stylist did his hair to reveal his beautiful forehead. He doesn't usually get his hair styled like that, which makes it more deadly when it is. His hair combined with his outfit made him look intimidating, powerful, and dominating.

Compared to Hoseok, Yoongi looked more delicate and soft, but his facial expression was different. His eyes were cat-like, sharp and keen. His serious gaze was intimidating as well, which contrasted with his soft appearance.

As the two made eye contact, Hoseok gave him a smirk while Yoongi tried his best to not roll his eyes. He knew there are camera's pointed at him, and doing that one gesture would case lots of trouble. So he looked away, ignoring Hoseok.

"The Best Male Artist award goes to Suga and J-Hope!" the presenter smiled brightly, gesturing to the two awards he was holding in his hands.

Taking one more glance at the other winner, Yoongi got up from his seat and walked up to the stage. Hoseok walking faster to meet Yoongi side-by-side.

Yoongi didn't bother looking at him as they walked together. "There should've been one winner."

Hoseok let out a dry chuckle. "You talking about me?"

"Ha," Yoongi scoffed out. "You wish. I worked harder than you, but you just came out of nowhere."

"What?" Hoseok smirked, amused. "You jealous how successful I became so quickly?"

Yoongi finally looked at him, a smirk playing his lips. "Let's see how long that lasts, Jung."

Hoseok didn't reply, instead accepting the award from the actor. Smiling and thanking him. Yoongi did the same, bowing 90 degrees before claiming the award.

It was after that, when the public started talking about Suga and J-Hope. The powerful duo that will wreck the internet the moment thy release a song together.

That's what started the hashtag: #SOPE.

"No way in hell thats happening," Yoongi rolled his eyes, seeing the comment about him and Hoseok for the nth time. Recently, he and Hoseok started seeing each other more often. Not on purpose of course, just by chance. Also because their managers, Jin and Jimin were good friends. They were like two parents who force their children to get along.

And it wasn't working.

They hated each other.

"Thank you for modeling," the lady shook Yoongi's hand after he finished changing out of the clothes she given him for the shoot. "I'd appreciate if you'd come a model for me again."

"Of course," Yoongi said without hesitation. "I would love to."

"Maybe you can model with my brother," she suggested.

"Your brother?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, Hoseok."

"We can discuss more over the phone," Yoongi's manager, Jin stepped in. "Right now we're on our way to the recording studio."