sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ (𝟻/𝟼)

Hoseok and Yoongi entered the restaurant hand in hand, greeting Jungkook at the table in the corner. Poor, third wheel.

"Hey," Hoseok and Yoongi greets him.

"Hey," Jungkook says back, his eyes on Hoseok and Yoongi's hand. "You two seem to be doing well."

"Yeah," Yoongi blushed, turning to Hoseok who nods back at him. And Hoseok knows what Jungkook means with those words.

As months passed by in the relationship, Hoseok dropped the revenge plan he had in mind before he started falling for Yoongi. It was actually after Yoongi explained to him why he rejected him back in 8th grade, after their first kiss, Hoseok realized how stupid he was being.

He's been putting off with telling Yoongi the truth, because they are still in the honeymoon phase. Yoongi stopped worrying about the future and it's obstacles, and Hoseok didn't want to make him worry again by telling him. He still knows that their relationship started off as a lie. Even if that lie wasn't relevant now, Hoseok still knew he needed to tell Yoongi the truth.

"Shit!" Yoongi cursed when his drink tipped over, spilling on the sweater he was wearing.

"Here," Hoseok quickly took off his hoodie, glad that he was wearing a shirt under. "Switch into this."

"Thanks," Yoongi takes it, before turning to the bathroom. "I'll be back."

After he leaves, Jungkook turns into serious mode.

"He doesn't know, does he?"

A frown immediately makes its way to Hoseok's pretty face. He shakes his head without another word.

"But, you're gonna tell him, right?"

Hoseok hesitates.

"Right?"

"I know I should," Hoseok sighs. "But I can't bring myself to tell him. Every moment we share together, it gets ruined when I remember how our relationship even started in the first place. My stupid revenge plan."

"What?"

Hoseok's eyes widened, and his head snapped jerked around to see Yoongi standing there. His eyes were wide from shock, and tears glossed over from his eyes. Hoseok wants to look away, but at the same time he can't. He's frozen too, and that image of Yoongi was engraved in his head.

He finally remembers to take control of his body when Yoongi runs out the door.

"Yoongi!" he yells out, but the boy is already out of the restaurant.

Hoseok doesn't waste a second before chasing after him, and Jungkook's sitting there by himself once again. The waitress approached his table with a small plate.

"Here's your appetizer," she says awkwardly.

"Actually, can I get the check please?" Jungkook asks her.

"Yoongi! Wait! Please!" Hoseok begged, stopping his tracks when Yoongi turns around.

"What, Hoseok?" He asks, and there are tears falling down his cheeks. "What do you want me to say?

"Just- Can you listen to me just-"