sʜɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴋ)ɴɪɢʜᴛ (𝟹/𝟽)

"I'm back!" Hoseok yelled, making Yoongi flinch from his loud voice.

Footsteps came rushing in. His parents embraced him in a hug.

"We were so worried!" his father said. "We heard about the attack in the kingdom, and all we could do was pray for your safety."

Hoseok's mom looked at Yoongi. She looked at him up and down, seeing that he was wearing the same colors as the royals. Her eyes widened in realization, "Prince!"

"He doesn't like to be called prince," Hoseok said.

"Yoongi is fine."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," he shook his head.

"You guys are all dirty," Hoseok's mom scrunched her face. "Yoongi, why don't you take a shower first?"

"I-I don't have clothes," he frowned.

"You can just wear Hoseok's," she shrugged.

"Oh," Yoongi nodded. "Thank you..."

"You can just call me Yeeun," she smiled.

"And you can call me Bogum," Hoseok's dad said.

"Okay."

"Let me show you my room," Hoseok gestured to the stairs.

Yoongi followed him up the stairs, being led to a room right across the staircase. The two entered the room, Hoseok giving him time to admire the place. It was different from Yoongi's, completely different from Yoongi's. It actually felt cozy. Not elegant. Not fancy. Cozy, and homey.

"I know it's not like your bedroom at the kingdom," Hoseok scratched the back of his neck. "But hopefully it'll be comfy enough for you to sleep at night."

"I like it," Yoongi shrugged. "Better than my room at the kingdom."

"That's hard to believe," Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"No really," Yoongi said, watching Hoseok go through his drawers for clothes. Hoseok handed them to Yoongi, his eyes wandering the younger males body.

"You're smaller than me, so they'll probably be big."

"I can make it fit," Yoongi glared at him.

Hoseok laughed, "Alrighty then."

Yoongi left the room, going to the bathroom where Hoseok had showed him before. He turned on the lights, setting the clothes down on the counter. He looked at the shower.

Yoongi looked at his dirty self in the mirror before stripping off his shirt. The sound of knocking on the door made Yoongi flinch. He turned around and creaked it open a bit.

"What?" he asked.

"Forgot to give you a towel," Hoseok said. His eyes turned to look at the mirror behind Yoongi, and felt his breath hitch at his bare back. It was pale, and looked as smooth as a baby's skin. That's creepy, Hoseok shook his head at the thoughts.

Yoongi grabbed the towel before slamming the door on his face.

After showering, Yoongi dried his hair with a blow dryer that Yeeun gave him. The clothes Hoseok gave him were big. The long sleeve was black, and it gave Yoongi sweater paws.

Yoongi glanced at his collarbone which was being revealed due to the big shirt. He sighed out loud, looking at his giant shirt over his boxers, "It looks like I'm trying to seduce someone."

The sweatpants Hoseok gave him were baggy. But the end of the pants wrapped around Yoongi's ankle tightly, and the waistband hugged his waist nicely.

Yoongi went into Hoseok's room, seeing the male playing on his phone. When he looked up from his phone, he obviously checked Yoongi out.

He stared at the male up and down, "Maybe I should have given you a smaller shirt?"

"It's fine," Yoongi played with the sleeves of his- or Hoseok's shirt. "Aren't you gonna shower?"

"You just showered," Hoseok said. "It'll be cold."

"Oh," Yoongi nodded. "I should've let you shower first."

"What?" Hoseok asked. "No, you're a guest."

"Guest?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok could see the confused expression his face, "You don't know what a guest is, don't you?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Well, a guest is someone who visits your house?" Hoseok shrugged.

"So I'm your guest?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah," Hoseok nodded. "Um, you can sleep on my bed until everything is settled."

"What about you?" asked Yoongi.

"I'll sleep in the living room. My parents and I already talked about this-"

"I can sleep on the couch," Yoongi shrugged.

"No, you're the prince," Hoseok argued. "I'll be fine on the couch."

"So what I'm a prince?" asked Yoongi. "I may have been born into a royal family, but that doesn't matter in this situation."

"Well I'm a gentleman."

"I am too."

Hoseok sighed, "You're non-negotiable."

In the end, Hoseok slept on the couch. He got the blanket and pillow ready to go to bed. He had just finished showering and everything, and it was very late. Everyone should be sleeping.

Hoseok laid in bed, that was when he realized he forgot his phone in his room. "Ugh, great."

Yoongi was sleeping soundly, snuggled into the comforters of Hoseok's bed. The scent of Hoseok's bed was masculine. The smell was sharp, but also warm and honey-like. A scent that was hard to explain.

In short, it smelled good.

So good, that Yoongi fell asleep with the blanket scrunched up in his face, basking in the scent to Yoongi's nostrils. It was creepy, but he didn't care.

When Hoseok creaked the door open, he was glad to see Yoongi was sleeping. He tiptoed to the end table near his bed, taking a glance at Yoongi's sleeping face. That was when he forgot why he came here.

He looks so peaceful, Hoseok stared. Ugh, keep your mind straight. This is the prince of Galia! Just grab your phone, and leave.

Hoseok nodded at his thoughts. He went to grab his phone, accidentally knocking down a book on the table. The sound scaring Yoongi awake.

He jumped up from his sleeping position, making eye contact with Hoseok almost instantly. His racing heart from the scare was trying to calm down.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sorry for waking you," Hoseok scratched the back of his neck. "I left my phone here."

"Don't scare me like that," Yoongi muttered, automatically making his lips form a pout.

Author note:
All this time I thought it was starred, not stared. 🤯