ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ (𝟻/𝟼)

I am straight, right? Hoseok thought as he watched Yoongi laugh at whatever Jungkook had said. The gummy smile on his face made him miss a Yoongi more than he had before.

Lately, he had been having not so straight thoughts. Thoughts that made him question whether he really was straight or not.

When Yoongi caught Hoseok staring at him, Hoseok turned away. His mind totally just went AJSKAJXLAJLJALS, and his heart was no different. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. A racing heart (not from exercising or health), that one second glance of Yoongi looking at him engraved into his mind, and his mind telling him to go over there and apologize to Yoongi.

He had already apologized to the others. Of course they invited him to come eat with them, but he told them the truth about his little fight with Yoongi. As of right now, he was sitting with some guys and girls that invited him to their table.

He didn't want to be there, he felt like he didn't belong. His eyes kept traveling to the table of the six boys, and he knew that he belonged there. With his old best friends. Not here with the "popular kids."

After school, Hoseok knew Yoongi drives home. He also knew which car was Yoongi's. It sounds creepy, but let's just call him observant.

Hoseok rushed out of class as soon as the bell rung, and went all the way downstairs to get to Yoongi's car before him. Now all that was left, was to wait...

Hoseok waited several minutes, until he saw Yoongi walking outside of the school building. Okay, okay, he tried to calm down his nerves. Just say sorry for everything, and explain yourself. I got this.

I don't do this.

That was when Yoongi walked pass Hoseok, ignoring him completely. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, watching as Yoongi walked pass "his" car, and to another car. Wait, that's his car? Hoseok asked himself before rushing over to Yoongi.

Yoongi was about to get into his car when he saw Hoseok running up to him. "Oh god," he groaned out of annoyance. "What now?"

"I wanted to apologize," Hoseok said with the saddest expression on his face. "For everything."

The look on Yoongi's face didn't falter, he kept his back straight as he glared at Hoseok. "Is that it?"

"No," Hoseok shook his head. "I know things can't go back to the way things were, but I at least want to be your friend again. I wanna be all your friends."

Yoongi stared at him, feelings slightly disappointed that Hoseok wanted to be just friends, but he was gonna ignore that. "If the others allow-"

"They forgave me too," Hoseok quickly interrupted him. "Now will you forgive me?"

Yoongi notice Hoseok take a step forward to get closer to him. I'm response, he stepped back. "I don't know how I feel about being friends with a fuck boy."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. His feet moving closer to the male. "Well you don't have to worry about it anymore."

Yoongi already knew he was too close to the car, and Hoseok stepping closer to him was not helping. Hoseok stood tall in front of Yoongi, his body shadowing over Yoongi as the sun was behind Hoseok's head.

"Uh," Yoongi stared at him. "Personal space?"

Suddenly Hoseok pulled Yoongi into his arms, basking in the warmth of coming from Yoongi's body. Oh how much he's been wanting to do this since he's gotten back, and how much he missed holding Yoongi like this. He smiled widely when Yoongi hugged him back.

They both missed each other very much. What Yoongi felt was something more. He felt feelings resurface.

"And there I was," Jin said. "barbecue sauce on my-"

"Enough," Namjoon pleaded. "Someone needs to take away your phone."

"How much can you sell a phone?" asked Taehyung.

"On eBay," Jimin thought. "800?"

"How about Amazon?" asked Jungkook.

"I'd say about-"

"Since when did we start talking about selling phones?" Yoongi spoke.

"This is why Taehyung should duct tape his mouth," Jin brought back up the idea.

"Bitch," Taehyung flicked a green pea at Jin's face.

"Ahh missed these conversations," Hoseok laughed.

"It was so different without you Hoseok," Jimin said. "You were the one who talked the most, and you were the mood maker."

"But Jin talks more than Hobi," Hoseok's nickname slipped off Jungkook's tongue.

Hobi. Hoseok missed that nickname too.

"Who taught you about disrespect?" Jin looked at Jungkook.

"You," he answered without hesitation.

"They still bicker as much as they did back then," Hoseok said to Yoongi as he walked down the halls with him.

Yoongi nodded, "and annoying.

Hoseok laughed. "You still get annoyed at them as well."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "After many tiring years of being stuck with them, you get used to it. But you still get annoyed."

"Say," Hoseok began. "Are you free this weekend?"

Yoongi thought before answering, "I think so, why?"

"Maybe we can hang out like in the old days?" Hoseok suggested. "Walking around the park, going out for ice cream. You know, all that."

"Sure," Yoongi nodded.

"Well then I'll text you."

"Great."

"Great," Hoseok grinned.

About an hour and a half after school, Yoongi got a text from Hoseok. Yoongi looked at his contact name, and cackled. "Guess I should change it."

Hobi
What's up?

Gi
Nothing much, you?

Hobi
Same here. Actually, can we meet today, I wanna see you.

Yoongi blushed at Hoseok's last text. He wanted to see him. How could Yoongi say no to that? That's right, he can't.

Gi
Sure, right now?

Hobi
If that's okay with you

Gi
It is. Let's meet at the park near my house, if you remember where it is.

Hobi
I do. Already on my way.

Is he excited to see me? Yoongi wondered. He's already on his way, plus he wanted to see Yoongi. That means he was excited, right? Yoongi didn't think too much about it, he got grabbed his phone before walking out the door.