sʜɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴋ)ɴɪɢʜᴛ (𝟻/𝟽)

"Where should we go first?" asked Jin as they walked around the amusement park with their tickets for the rides.

"The tower!" Jungkook pointed at the deadly thing.

"Uhh," Hoseok stared at the tall building. "F-for the first ride?"

"Hell yeah!" Taehyung cheered. He grabbed Yoongi's hands, dragging him to the tower.

"Hey!" Hoseok yelled. "Did you even ask if he wants to go?"

"Oh right," Taehyung stopped and turned to Yoongi. "You wanna try it out?"

Yoongi gulped at the tower, but nodded. "O-okay."

"He doesn't sound too sure," Jimin murmured.

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "I wanna try it."

"If Yoongi's going, I'll go too," Hoseok groaned.

"Really?" Namjoon asked in an amused tone. "Aren't you too scared?"

"I'm his knight," Hoseok sighed out. "I have to watch over him."

"We can take care of him," Jungkook volunteered.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Yoongi shrugged.

"No, I'll go," Hoseok nodded, knowing there was no going back.

"I hate it!" Hoseok yelled. "Who cares about my job to protect you! I'm not going on that thing ever again!"

Yoongi laughed at his knight, as did the other guys as well.

"We told you you didn't have to come!" Taehyung buried his face into his hand, hiding his boxy smile.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi's gummy smile. He smiled softly. The prince hasn't smiled since the attack, and seeing him smile now was worth any ride in this amusement park.

"Where to next?" Jimin asked.

"Rollercoasters," Jungkook smirked.

After taking a break from all the rides, the boys got lunch. They sat at a table, Namjoon wiping it all down since it was dirty from before. They sat there and chatted.

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi digging in on the hamburger he had bought for him. He knew taking him to the amusement park was a good idea. Yoongi was finally getting his mind off the the attack on his home, he was smiling, he was eating.

He was having fun.

"Are you having fun?" Jin asked Yoongi, who nodded in return.

"If you thought this was fun, you won't be ready for the firework show!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"Have you ever seen fireworks before?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course I have," Yoongi crossed his arms. "We had them at the castle for my brother's birthday."

"What about yours?" Jimin asked carefully.