❀ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs ❀

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏs (𝟻/𝟻)
↣ piano player Yoongi has trouble with his confidence, and Hoseok is willing to help him with that.

ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ (𝟼/𝟼)
↣ after moving away to America... sweet, loving Hoseok changes to your typical "straight" fuckboy, surprising all his frinds. Including his best friend (and smitten kitten), Yoongi.

sʜɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴋ)ɴɪɢʜᴛ (𝟽/𝟽)
↣ when the royal family is attacked during the ceremony of age party, and guarding knight Hoseok has the job to protect prince Yoongi.

ɪ "ʜᴀᴛᴇ" ʏᴏᴜ (𝟻/𝟻)
↣ two rival rappers: Suga and J-hope, are tied for the "Best Male Rapper" award. But do the two really hate each other?

ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏs (ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴜʏ) ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ (𝟻/𝟺)
↣ YouTuber Yoongi sends quizzes to his past crush to take, but finds out one of them likes him back. The only problem is, they stayed anonymous.

sᴜɢᴀʀ, sᴘɪᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇ (𝟺/𝟺)
↣ Yoongi is a single father, and Hoseok's the baker in the house next door. The two fall for each other, but Yoongi's afraid to love again.

sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ (𝟼/𝟼)
↣ after being harshly rejected back in the 8th grade, Hoseok and Yoongi meet again. Pettiness driving Hoseok into planning a terrible revenge plan that won't end well for both sides.

Author note:
Welp, finally made the table of contents for this book. I've never been good with summaries, but I hope this helps new readers. Anyways, have fun I guess lol