ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏs (ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴜʏ) ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ (𝟷/𝟺)

"I'm out of ideas!" Yoongi groans out as he complains to his best friend, Yubin.

Min Yoongi, or as the internet knows him as "yoongi." Lowercase is intended, and he also isn't creative on nicknames. So don't judge him please. Yoongi's been doing Youtube since freshmen year in high school, and now he's in his first year in college. His channel wasn't anything special, just videos of his daily life, painting videos, song covers, and other's. Still, people loved it. 528k people to be exact.

Maybe because of his crackhead editing that either made them laugh, or question why they watch him. Maybe even his sarcastic personality that they can all relate to.

"Why do I think you're complaining to me, so I can appear in your videos again," Yubin gives him a suspicious look.

"How'd you know I was gonna ask you?"

"Cause you couldn't stop talking about the first video I was in," she explains.

"You were everyone's girl crush!" Yoongi exclaims. "They fell in love with you!"

That was true, everyone did love her. Especially since the first video was her modeling the clothes Yoongi got for her. People were really attracted to her charms. Not just on the internet, but in real life as well.

"I got an idea."

"Great, what is it?" Yoongi asks, leaning in closer to her.

"Glad you asked," Yubin straightens herself in her seat. "So there's this trend going around where you make this quiz and send it to your crushes-"

"No," he immediately turns her down.

"What? Why?" Yubin asks.

"So many reasons why," Yoongi says. "I've liked around like, 6 people in my lifetime. I'm only still in contact with one of them, and do you know how much awkward it's gonna be?"

"It makes great content though," Yubin shrugs. "People would love to see you gay panic."

Yoongi huffs and crosses his arms. "Yeah, no way."

"Well, whatever." She sighs. "I just gave you a suggestion, and you turned it down."

"Cause it's embarrassing."

"But you don't like them anymore, so it should be fine. Plus, they wouldn't get the wrong idea if you say 'it's for content'."

Yoongi looked at his friend. Yeah, no way was he gonna do this video idea.

"And that was how I met your father," Soonyoung wraps an arm around Jihoon, who elbows his stomach in return.

"What do you mean 'and that's how I met your father'?" Hoseok mocks Soonyoung's tone.

"Yeah," Bora nods. "I find it very hard to believe you and Jihoon met by him splashing water on you."

"After I accidentally spilled my tray full of food on him," Soonyoung explains.

"That does sound like a Jihoon thing to do though," Hoseok shrugs. "Sounds like a rough start."

"It was, and I tried so hard to make him like me!"