sʜɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴋ)ɴɪɢʜᴛ (𝟷/𝟽)

Galia.

The biggest, richest kingdom in South Korea. The king and queen had one son. At least that was what they told the world. They actually had two songs. Min Yoongi, and Min Geumjae.

The king and queen only revealed their son Geumjae, since he was gonna be crowned next king. Also, because Yoongi was the disappointment. All because he was weak, feminine, gay. His mother never treated him like that though, she still loved him as much as he loved her,

All his life, he was hidden from the outside world. All to keep his secret of being the king and queens second son. He was locked inside, with no one else to talk to. Except for one of the guards, and his mother. The guard's name was Dami, she helped train Yoongi when he asked her.

It was thanks to her that he learned to defend himself.

"You've improved lots, prince Yoongi," she complimented his skills.

"Enough with the formalities," Yoongi rolled his eyes at her. "You know I don't like to be called 'prince'."

"Sorry, Yoongi," she apologized. "I'm just used to calling everyone in the royal family king, queen, or prince."

"Well I'm not in the royal family," Yoongi shook his head.

"They might not treat you like you're part of it, but you still are," Dami stated. "Anyways, your brothers coming of age is just around the corner. Excited?"

"About what?" questioned Yoongi. "Excited to stay locked in my room for the whole party?"

"Sorry," she apologized. "I wish you could come party with us."

"I don't do parties," Yoongi said. "But I heard the knight speaking about hiring a guardian knight for me?"

She shrugged. "Maybe to make sure you'll stay in your room."

"That's stupid," Yoongi scoffed. "Father already knows how much I hate parties. Speaking of father, I have a plan to get out of here."

"And what is that?" asked Dami, who knew how much Yoongi hated being locked inside the kingdom.

"Absolutely not," the king shook his head. "You are not to leave this kingdom. No one outside of this kingdom knows of your existence, and we will keep it that way."

"Why not?!" Yoongi yelled unintentionally. He quickly covered his mouth in fear.

"Do not raise your voice at me," he warned in a threatening tone.

"You never liked me, because I was a mistake. A disappointment," Yoongi began. "That's why you're pretending I don't exist."

The king stayed silent as Yoongi continued.

"You may have married into this family and became king, but to me you're still an arrogant fool under a stupid, golden crown-"

Slap!

Yoongi's cheek stung from the harsh slap he had received. He placed his hand on it, staring at father who had anger in his eyes. His hands were shaking as he tried to control his anger.

"I've changed my mind," he said. "You will be attending the party. Right beside me, as my second son."

Yoongi only stared at him in disbelief.

"You wanted nothing to do with this family before. If you'll attend the party, you have no choice but to act the part as our royal son. And when you're older, you'll get your own coming of age."