sᴜɢᴀʀ, sᴘɪᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇ (𝟺/𝟺)

"So then she said 'I bet you can't fit the whole thing in your mouth', and guess what happened next?" Jungkook asked.

"You fit the whole thing in your mouth?" Jin says in a dead tone.

"Nope, I ran to the bathroom and puked because of all the drinking I did." Jungkook answered. "Wild night."

"You're so dumb," Yoongi gives him a weird look.

"It's not too late to run away," Namjoon elbows Hoseok's arm. "These stories get worse."

But Hoseok only laughs it off. Yeah, Jungkook could be a bit weird at times but he doesn't mind his behavior. He's met weirder people before.

But no one was as weird and horrible as Jacob Paul.

I'll spare you the details of their meeting.

When he feels a hand grab his, he turns to Yoongi.

"My parents just got here," he says. "You wanna meet them?"

"Of course," Hoseok gives him a smile, following the male to the front door where a man and a woman stood. Minji was excited to see her grandparents, jumping into their hug. Hugging them with all her might.

They didn't look old enough to be called grand parents. Didn't look a day over 40.

"Mom, dad," Yoongi greets the two with a big, gummy smile on his face. Being the good son he was, he took the dish his parents brought from their hands.

"Woah, you totally dressed up," his mom says, making Yoongi blush.

The reason why he dressed up was because Hoseok was here. If he wouldn't have come, then Yoongi wouldn't have tried so far to look his best.

"And who is this?" his dad gestures to Hoseok, who stands there awkwardly.

"Oh, this is my friend, Hoseok," Yoongi introduces him. "He lives in the house right next door."

"Hoseok, Huh?" the woman smiles at him. "Well Hoseok, I'm Sunmi."

"And I'm Bogum," Yoongi's dad introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you Sunmi and Bogum," Hoseok smiles sheepishly at the two, Yoongi watching their interaction with a smile plastered on his face as well.

"Hobi baked cake for me!" Minji speaks up, grabbing both Sunmi and Bogum's attention. Every time she opens her mouth, both the grandparents' attention is on her. She gets smug about it sometimes.

"Oh he did?" Sunmi asks, smiling because Minji seems to like him a lot. She even gave him a nickname.

"Yeah! And he baked macarons for dad too!"

"That's nice of him," she grins, looking up at Hoseok who's blushing a bit. Yoongi, who's as standing next to him was blushing too. Something in her mind says that there is something going on between them. Call it a mother's intuition.

"Minji," Yoongi scolds. "Stop picking at the frosting on the side, nasty."