ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ (𝟺/𝟼)

When the door opened, he was met with a rather good looking Yoongi. The boy was just wearing a black and white striped tee with black skinny jeans. The outfit looked effortless, even though it took Yoongi all morning to get ready.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok up and down. It didn't look like Yoongi was checking Hoseok out, he stare was kind of judgemental.

"Why do you always dress like that?" Yoongi asked him.

"Like what?"

"Like a fuck boy," Yoongi smirked, opening the door for Hoseok to enter. And he did.

Hoseok took off his shoes, and looked around the house, "It really hasn't changed at all."

The house still had the homey feeling Hoseok always loved as a kid. He looked at the family pictures hanging on the wall. One of them was a tiny Yoongi with the gummies gummy smile that made you teeth ache from the sweetness.

He smiled fondly at it, before turning to Yoongi. "Ready to work on the project?"

"Yoongi," his mom's voice was heard in the other room. "Who's at the door?"

She walked in, and her eyes widened. She gasped, and ran over to Hoseok, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Oh Hoseok! We missed you so much!"

Hoseok let himself sink in the warmth of her hug. He smiled, huggin her back. "I missed you too."

Yoongi's mom pulled away, looking at Yoongi with the happiest smile. "Yoongi! Hoseok's back!"

"I can see that mom," he groaned at his mom's behavior, but still had a smile on his face.

"I can bake the chocolate cookies," she suggested.

Hoseok's eyes sparkled. "Really?"

"Hell yeah!" she cheered, before grabbing her keys. "I just need to buy the ingredients at the store. I'll be back!"

Hoseok chuckled at Yoongi's mom as he watched her leave in a rush. He turned back to Yoongi, his heart melting at Hoseok's smile.

"She really hasn't changed at all."

Yoongi shrugged, "Unlike someone I know."

Hoseok glared at him, but followed Yoongi to his room. When they entered, the first thing he saw was the Kumamon plushy he got Yoongi. There were a few changes, but everything was still the same.

"Okay," Yoongi sighed out. "Let's just get this project over with."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at Yoongi, "You don't sound that excited to be working with an old friend.

"I'm not," Yoongi glared at him. "Not with you."

"What?" Hoseok asked. "I thought you like me."

Yoongi's eyes widened. He looked at Hoseok who had a smirk on his lips. He rolled his eyes, "The person I like isn't you, but the person you were before."

"Well that person is dead," Hoseok stated. "Unlike your feelings."

Yoongi slammed his notebook shut, "are you trying to provoke me?"

"I always knew you had feelings for me," Hoseok frowned. "That's why I cut contact."

"So you're blaming my feelings for why you cut off contact with everyone in our friend group?!" Yoongi yelled, catching Hoseok off guard. "It's my fault you broke our hearts?"

"That's-" Yoongi cut him off.

"Why don't we just do this over text?" Yoongi asked. "It'd be easier for me, so I would get to see your stupid ass face. Go home."