sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ (𝟷/𝟼)

Hoseok didn't know when his plan first started.

At first, he never even thought about the idea of getting his revenge. He always thought of himself as a forgiving guy, but things soon changed when he saw his face again after years. He felt something burning inside him.

It just came one fine day after he let the chips fall where they may. Fate had been on his side.

And it all started with a broken heart.

7th grade of middle school, a long time ago. 7 years to be exact.

Hoseok was a small boy with a big heart, and a smile brighter than the sun. He shined bright in the crowd of pubescent teenagers, despite being at the embarrassing age of 13.

Nearing the end of the school year, Hoseok realized he had gotten the hots for one of the quiet boys in the classroom. He was very much surprised at how he had developed those feelings all of a sudden. They came out of nowhere.

In the back corner of the classroom, right next to the window sat a boy with porcelain skin, almost like a doll. He had black, fluffy hair that he played with a lot when he thinks hard or focuses. A habit of running his fingers through his bangs, revealing the forbidden forehead.

He usually wore black, white, and sometimes gray. He's always in monotone colors, which makes him blend in with the crowd. He also loved his oversized sweaters that made him feel like he was wrapped in blankets. It gave him sweater paws, and kept him warm. It was adorable to Hoseok. Everything about him is adorable.

Hoseok didn't know what's gotten him so attractive to the boy, maybe the fact that they were just two different people. Two different styles. Two different lives.

They were so different from each other, and that just intrigued him more than he ever thought he could. Maybe it was around the time Hoseok started noticing him more, his attraction started to grow. Along with his curiosity to get to know the boy better.

Finally in 8th grade, on the last day of school, Hoseok got the balls to ask Yoongi out on a date. So he asked the male if they could talk privately.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, his arms crossed over his chest.

"U-um," Hoseok blushed and nodded. "Yes, actually."

And the boy before him tilts his head to the side, gesturing Hoseok to continue.

"Will you go out with me?"

Yoongi's eyes widened at him. "W-what?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"No," he scoffed out in a harsh tone.

"What? Why?"

"You really think I'd want to go out with a guy like you?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. "Well you're wrong. I would never date a guy like you. A guy who's selfish, never takes anything seriously, and only cares about himself. If you really thought I'd say yes, then you're delusional."

"I-"

"I'm going now," Yoongi turns around. "My dad's waiting."

As he watched him leave, Hoseok felt an indescribable pain right where his heart was. He never felt anything like this before. He hated this feeling in his chest, like there was giant hole right where his heart was. Those words that came out of Yoongi's mouth were like knives stabbed repeatedly into his back.

The pain was excruciating.

"So this is what heartbreak is like?" he places a hand right above his heart.