sᴜɢᴀʀ, sᴘɪᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇ (𝟹/𝟺)

After her bath, Yoongi helped Minji blow dry her hair in front of the bathroom mirror. It was at that moment he realized how long her hair has gotten, and how long it's been since her last haircut.

"Minji," he speaks, his volume a little loud due to the blow dryer.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"You wanna get a haircut-"

"No!" she shook her head, making Yoongi chuckle at her.

She still hasn't forgiven him for the last time he took her to out to get a haircut.

The hairdresser said she looked cute with bangs, but she hated it. The whole ride home, she couldn't stop pouting with that adorable, little pout she gets from her father. He pouts too, which is funny for a grown man.

"Hey, dad?" she lifts her head up to look at Yoongi's eyes through the mirror.

"Yeah Ji?"

"Can Hobi come to my birthday party?"

Yoongi visibly blushed at the mention of his name.

"Oh, um- uh-" he stuttered in gay panic. "We'd have to ask him."

"I hope he says yes," she says.

Yoongi smiles softly at her.

"I like him a lot," she says. "Daddy too."

And Yoongi blushes again.

"Dad?" she asks. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" he coughs out.

"You look like a cherry."

"Oh do I?"

"Are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

Nope he wasn't mad, just a panicked gay.

Hoseok has already become such a big part in both Minji and Yoongi's lives. And ever since openly confessing their feelings for each other, Hoseok noticed how more open and comfortable Yoongi seemed around him. Like after confessing, that barrier Yoongi had up broken down and he allowed himself to be vulnerable around Hoseok.

Hoseok wanted Yoongi to stay comfortable around him, so he made sure to keep their relationship at Yoongi's pace. He refrained from being too intimate with Yoongi, the only exception being on Yoongi's bad days when he needed someone to hold him, or when Yoonig initiated the skinship.

They never went pass hugs, but he didn't mind. Hoseok was fine with the pace they were going. Of course he still wanted to do couple things, like kiss and cuddle. But if Yoongi wasn't comfortable with going pass hugs, then there was no point.

As long as Yoongi was happy with it, he was happy with the slow pace.

But then Yoongi suddenly asked him one fine day if he wanted to go out on a child-free date, and he was more than happy to accept.

So now here they were...

"Here are extra clothes too if she gets dirty," Yoongi says as he stuffs the rolled up clothes in the bag.

His sister watching him with a smile. She knew what Yoongi's plans were today, and she was happy that he was finally opening up his heart for someone else.

She already met Hoseok when she arrived a few minutes ago. The two dressed formerly to go to a fancy restaurant Hoseok reserved for them.

And Hoseok was Jiwoo approved.