sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ (𝟺/𝟼)

So they've been official boyfriends for a few weeks now.

Yoongi felt amazing, they were both still in the honeymoon phase. Nothing was wrong, everything was perfect. Too perfect. So perfect that Yoongi felt like something bad was coming their way. He can't be happy for this long without things going a complete 180.

He opens up to Hoseok about how he feels, but Hoseok only comforts him and reassures him that it's natural to feel this way.

"It's okay," Hoseok rubs his shoulder gently, but not as gentle as his voice. "Don't worry too much about the bad things, just focus on the good things. I'm happy with our relationship, aren't you?"

"Of course I am," Yoongi gives him a smile, taking his hand into his own. "I just can't help it, I'm a pessimist."

"Well I'm an optimist," Hoseok states. "And that counters with your pessimistic thoughts. So whenever thoughts like these come up again, open up to me, okay?"

"Okay," Yoongi nods, leaning his head to the side to rest on Hoseok's shoulder. "I really don't deserve this."

"Hey," Hoseok shakes his shoulder. "We talked about this."

"You ought to know why I did it," Yoongi says. "Why I rejected you so harshly back then."

Hoseok gulps, turning his head to look at Yoongi who was still resting his head on his shoulder. He couldn't see his face, only the pink lips that naturally pouted out.

He wants to know.

He needs to know.

"Before the last day of school, I overheard your conversation in the bathroom.

"I bet you won't be able to grab a date with Min Yoongi," he overhears from outside the stall, the door closing behind the two boys as they entered the boys' bathroom. "Bet that dude has nobody in his heart."
S
"Oh shut up, not true. I'll prove you wrong," he recognizes the voice almost immediately, Jung Hoseok. The extroverted kid from his English and Social Studies class, talking non-stop during class.

"Last day of school, I'll ask him out."

"You really think you can do it?"

"Hell yeah, bet."

When Yoongi first overheard their conversation, he couldn't help but feel so angry. How could those two talk so casually about him behind his back? How could he say that nobody was in his heart? How could they make a cruel bet whether or not Hoseok can land a date with him or not? Like he wasn't even human?

But then again, they were middle school boys. I expected no less from those boys who wish they were men.

May I rant that boys are so immature and don't deserve to be called men until they prove their maturity? Like, this one guy was in an on and off relationship with my friend, and he kept manipulating her to keep on coming back to him (fuckin bitch). She reached out to us, and we told her to finally break it off with him.

Take this as a life lesson guys and gals and in betweens. If you are having troubles with your relationship, doubting your partner, having any other problems, reach out to your friends.

You might not be close with them, but as long as you feel you can trust them. Open up with your problems, because this is what strengthens your relationships. Both sides opening up about their problems and showing vulnerability.

You'll know if they are real friends or not. Real friends are the people who care about you. They give you advice when you need if. They support you with your dreams and decisions, and they'll comfort you when you really need it. They won't bring you down with their words. They won't call you dumb or any other insulting words. They'll help you stand back on your two feet.