LXX

"I've never done it in a loo, have you?"

Pushing me against the door, she kisses me. "If I say I haven't, would you believe me?" I tease.

"No, but I don't care." She smirks, taking my head between her hands and sucking down my neck.

She's restless and I can't find the will to stop her as she bites into my earlobe. Watching her dance like that, so confidently and sensual, was a delight to witness. The bloody dress she's wearing is too thin, I could practically see every curve of her body, specially when she started swaying her hips and lifting the hem of her dress, showing off her milky skin and voluptuous thighs, driving me crazy. But we're in a bathroom stall, anyone could get in and overhear us, even try to watch.

Fuck no.

"Lia." I try to take her hands but she's quick to drag them down until she reaches my fly. "Wait -shit."

She holds my cock with her hand, running one of her fingers along the tip before she starts stroking me, it's slow and it's clear she knows what she's doing. I look into her wild eyes and down her red flushed lips, watching me as I surrender to her. My God, how I fucking love it when she's like this, empowered and bossy, looking at me under bright, almost black eyes.

"Someone could-"

"I don't care." She repeats looking at my mouth. "I want you to fuck me, Edward.." she kisses the edge of my jaw, not ever stopping her hand around me. "Can you do that?" She asks with a hint of challenge.

She's asking for it. "Are you sure?" I ask though I already know the answer.

Chuckling softly, she links her fingers with one of my hands on her waist and slowly takes it down until I feel the hem of her dress, lifting it up with our hands intertwined, she turns my hand around and then I feel her. She's not wearing anything, she's actually not wearing anything under this damn dress. Anger tries to make its way through my body but it's quickly erased by the fact that she's mine, that she wants me to please her, that she's allowing me to feel her soaking sex in my hand while she's giving me a hand-job..

"I'm wet." She murmurs down my ear. "What do you think?" she smirks.

I can't take this anymore. "Come here." I growl, taking her by the hair and pulling her lips against mine.

Scrunching slightly, she let's go of my dick and quickly understand what I want to do. Taking the back of her thighs in my hands, I lift her up and turn us around, placing her back against the door and yanking her dress up, revealing her delightful sex to me. She looks at me with dreamy eyes but smirking as I set myself between her legs and, without thinking anymore about whether someone might hear us or not, I ram inside of her.

"Ah!" she moans, shutting her eyes closed and placing her arms over my shoulders. "Fuck." she groans as I reach deeper inside. "Oh my God.." she whispers, looking at me.

"You're so fucking wet.." I grit between my teeth, focusing on not dropping her off and pressing her as much as I can against the door so I can start moving.

Wrapping her legs tighter around me, she holds herself straight placing her hands on each side of the stall. I slide out and inside of her in quick movements, knowing fully well we can't stay here forever and risk getting caught. She seems to think the same because she looks at me in the eye, all the while I fuck her, and licks her lips, leaning her head forward to kiss me hard.

"I love you." she moans when I squeeze her ass and yank her closer to me, feeling myself bury into her like I hadn't had before. "Harry.. " she stars to sing. "I'm.. I'm -oh my God.."