LXXIII

"Morning, Lia."

Harry's cheeky tone is followed by one of his hands travelling dangerously down my belly. I'm too tired to open my eyes and too eager to protest. "Hmm-hmm.." I murmur.

One of his fingers dips over the curve of my hipbone, making pressure. "Today's your big day." he sings provocatively. "Aren't you excited?"

I smirk, relishing on the way he's slowly teasing me. "Right now? Very much."

Chuckling against my neck, he reaches right between my legs. "Good girl."

"Shush." I try to cover his mouth with my hand but instead slap his bicep.

When I open my eyes, he's looking down at me with a raised brow, his lips turned into a smirk. "What time do you have to be there?"

Before I can reply he starts rubbing over my clit, taking my breath away. "I.. I don't know, I'll have to check."

He nods, watching me intently as I moan slowly. His fingers work magic on me, moving expertly and teasingly, making my belly tight and my skin too warm. I try to hold his stare but then as he slides one of his fingers inside of me, I close my eyes and run my hands under the covers until I hold my own breasts, massaging them as he starts to pump in and out of me.

"Do you like it?" He asks, his voice gravely and slow. "Tell me, do you like me touching you like this?"

I nod, wetting my lips. "Yes. I love it."

Lowering his head, he plants a kiss on my neck. "I want you to think of me, all the time.. when you touch yourself, when you feel like you need to be fucked.." he sings possessively into my ear and I am all in for it.

"Hmm-hmm.." I moan again when he gets another finger in. "Oh -god."

"I love watching you like this.." he goes on, kissing down to my collarbones. "So eager, so ready." He murmurs against my cleavage. "You're mine, Emilia."

"Uh, uh." I nod vehemently. "And you're mine."

Pressing his lips between my breasts, he replies. "Always, honey."

Slowly, he takes his hand away from me and over my waist, when I open my eyes I see exactly what he wants. Rolling us over so I flush my body over his, he kisses me intently and runs his hands all over my back and bum, squeezing and sending all kinds of sensations through me. I feel his erection against my lower belly, driving me crazy as he sucks into my lips and laps his tongue over mine.

"I want you to ride me." He says between my lips, his tone is demanding and it only adds up to my arousal. "Come here."

Moving slightly down, he's quick to place himself between my legs and, in a swift move, slides inside of me. The air a knocked out of my lungs and I have to hold myself over his chest, locking eyes with him as I adjust to this position. I haven't even sit up and I already feel him deeper inside than ever before, perhaps it's that we're not using a condom or that I'm still somewhat sleepy, but it feels so bloody great I think I might come if he moves again.

"I love you." He smirks before kissing me again.

Soon, he moves farther up on the bed and lays completely flat with his back against the mattress. I feel everything as I move along and sit on him, the pressure of my own body over him making it all a thousand times more intense. Harry looks up at my every move and reaction, his expression pleased as he bites into his lip when I start moving slowly, placing my hands right below his moth tattoo. I close my eyes again, focusing on finding a pace without loosing my mind at just how good it feels to having him like this, holding onto my hips as I decide how fast or slow we fuck..