A Tag

Hey! Welcome to what is probably the most annoying thing on earth to you: tags when you expected a chapter. Either that, or you don't care. Oh well either way.

So I was tagged by ineedofsleep (it's been a minute, yes I'm slow, I know), let's get this started

Zodiac:
Aries. Somewhat fall into the stereotype, mostly not.

Favorite game:
Video game would be undertale. Still love it, despite the years.

Favorite song/artist:
Yeah, I will never get how people chose this. Just gonna go with P!ATD, and recently got super into Jinjer.

Something to say to you guys:
Honestly, I'm surprised there are any of you. I literally get so happy over every read, it's slightly ridiculous. So, thanks. Writing has kinda made my life way better, and seeing people actually read it, and quite possibly enjoy it, means more than I can describe, despite calling myself a writer. Lol

Favorite Movie/show:
Movie has got to be the princess bride, solely because I refuse to consider Disney/Pixar and chose amongst any of my darling babies.
TV show is currently Lucifer, but I also a die hard friends fan, having seen all 236 episodes way too many times.

As for the next part, I can't pass up the opportunity for a good dad/gay joke.

So, I was asking to some of my friends the other day about what LGBTQ was, and I couldn't get a straight answer!

Combination of the two greatest forms of comedy, if you ask me.

As for tagging, I'm not really sure who I would tag without being annoying, so I'm just gonna say do it if you want, and if so tag me so I can see. Idk, I like reading these things.

Anyway, that's gonna do it for today. Next installment should be with you on Wednesday, and hope you guys'll like it.

Peace!
~Dna