chapter 3, the next morning

- you and Zotto had ended up falling asleep after what had happened last night, you guys were both tired. but you wake up in zottos arms, you just lay there thinking about how lucky you are. but then it hits you. "holy shit" you think to yourself, " i got drunk and got fucked by alessio scalzotto!" you jump up and put your clothes on, you then hear alessio say: -
alessio: hey babe get back in bed
y/n: alessio cmon, we were drunk
alessio: okay. what's the matter? you not into me or sum?
y/n: i barely know you, i don't normally sleep with guys i just met.
alessio: yea yea, i just wanted cuddles but neverrr mind {he says in a sarcastic voice}
- you go back over to the bed and jump on it, then you throw your arm over us waist leaning your head on his chest. he puts his arm around your waists and runs his hands down your lower back. you were breathless. after a few minutes of cuddles you get up. you wanna take a shower so you get up and go grab some clothes outta bella's room. she was in there sleeping. you told alessio that you were gonna shower. he said okay and that he was gonna get dressed. so you grab your phone and go to the bathroom to shower. the hot water felt amazing on your body, but suddenly the door opens. you don't say anything, but you were scared. someone lifts back the curtan slightly. you turn around. there you were face to face with alessio. naked in the shower. he looks you up and down smiling. then he leans down and kisses you. after you're done showering you both get out and get dressed, alessio has to leave to go home so his mom doesn't get worried. you helped bella clean up her house WHICH TOOK FOREVER!!! but after you get bored and decide to make a youtube video. you have around 167,000 tik tok followers so you decide to make a video for them. you weren't sure what to do so you thought you'd ask alessio, since he was good at being an online influencer. so you guys agreed on a video topic. it was going to walmart in the middle of the night acting like complete idiots. you had a camera previously cuz you've always been into photography as that sorta thing. it was 11:00pm and you were told to go and pick up alessio in your jeep so that's what you did. but before you decided to film an intro.
10:38 pm
y/n: hey guys! y/n here, i'm so exiting to film my first youtube video!! i have an extra special co-star, alessio scalzotto. we are just gonna go to walmart in the middle of the night and mess with people lol. anyway let's get right into the video!!!

you finished filming your intro and decided it was time to pick up alessio. in the car ride there you played some loud-hype music to get you hyper so you wouldn't get tired. you soon arrived at alessios rather large house, you texted him to come outside and he did shortly after.

y/n: hey zo!
alessio: zo? is that a new nick name or some?
y/n: ahaha yessir, you like it? it's like part of zotto...
alessio: it's kinda dope, like no cap
y/n: i am the best at nicknames tho
alessio: just wait i'm gonna come up with a fire one for you.
y/n: okay bet. say hi to the camera. pretty sick right?
alessio: that camera is sick, but i didn't even know you were filming yet. you kinda creepy.
y/n: bruh stop trippin

you and alessio laughed and talked to the camera the whole ride there. but soon enough you arrive at the store. (it doesn't matter what store i was thinking target or walmart) you and alessio went inside the store and brought your camera, the first thing alessio said was "let's go to the bikes!!!" and he screamed it of course and started running in the direction of the bicycles.
alessio: HEY Y/N! LETS GO TO THE BIKES!
y/n: okay, okay, shhhh!!
alessio: cmon loserrrr
then i'm this very moment you didn't see alessio in a romantic type way, you saw him in a best friend type. and you figured he felt the same.
~time skip to 3 am~
you and "zo" were getting kinda bored so you decided to climb in the giant-square-trap- thingy that held fairly large different color balls. bad idea. a store employee had quickly noticed you and alessio climbing into it. as the store employee walked towards you guys yelling, the contraption broke. different colored balls rolled everywhere. leaving you and alessio on the floor laughing with the camera recording everything. the store employee was furious. so you did what any other teenager in your position would do and you stood up, grabbed alessios hand, got your camera, and you ran. you ran as fast as you could and bolted for the door. you guys made it out safely and laughing. you had so much fun. as soon as you arrived back into your car a conversation began:
y/n: OH MY GOD, that was so much fun!
alessio: did you see the look on the workers face? he was pissed!!
y/n: now this. this is some good content.
alessio: that was so much fun, i cant believe it just broke like that
y/n: ikr! anyway it's like 3:48 am let's get ice cream!
alessio: that's a bet, but like no where is open.
y/n: let's just go to mcdonald's it's open 24 hours
alessio: oh true
you guys talk and laugh barely remembering the camera was rolling, but soon enough you arrive at mcdonald's.
y/n: zo what do you want?
alessio: uhhh a chocolate shake
y/n: no way! i was gonna get that too hahaha.
alessio: oh twinsss (he says in a girly voice which makes you laugh)
after you guys order and get your drinks it's around 4 in the morning.
alessio: hey aren't your parents gonna be mad you're out this late?
y/n: nahh my mom is in paris on a business trip and my father isn't in my life. he never has been. but what abt you? i bet your parents are worried.
alessio: that sucks with your whole parent thing but my mom and dad don't exactly know i snuck out. i just figured i'd sneak back in.
y/n: you can crash at my place if you want. and if your parents find out when they wake up just tell em' you left early to get coffee or sum
alessio: oh that's smart i'm down! but... so you're a "rebel" huh?
y/n: ahaha let's just say ik how to sneak out
alessio: hahaha
—————————————————————————

i'm not really sure anyone reads this story or even likes it, but i'm slowly writing the chapters and i plan on continuing. i'm going to try and update everyday. but this is my first book and i'm not really sure how to do this type of thing. but i hope you all enjoyed!

word count: 1222
5/11/2020